Ross Chastain / Noah Gragson adding some drama at Kansas

NickHolt

11 minutes ago, NickHolt said:

.. LOOKS LIKE GREAT FRIENDS LOL..  hey friends is one thing off the track  .  but sure seems like we have a another    joey logano  in the making in ross  .. when there is a wreck on the track  sure seems like ross played a part  .that is never good as a racer ..u need friends on the track and any will not want to race u . and  anything  like what happend on the track will not be considered just racing  i saw what  ross  said happen   ross best be glad that wasnt tony stewart he hit ....  but i cant say i blame ross . if u are mad at me say   what u think .but dont touch me  that crosses  start line i plan to finish first in the end .. ross defended himself ...

To me, a lot of this shit is just hard racing.....BUT, since Ross is involved the spotlight is shined on him(right or wrong)....Even the talking heads in the booth jump right on that shit....Pretty sad.....JMO

Noah and his idiotic hair cut let his alligator mouth overload his hummingbird ass....At least he didn't puke on himself.

On 5/9/2023 at 7:20 AM, HiTech said:

.. LOOKS LIKE GREAT FRIENDS LOL..  hey friends is one thing off the track  .  but sure seems like we have a another    joey logano  in the making in ross  .. when there is a wreck on the track  sure seems like ross played a part  .that is never good as a racer ..u need friends on the track and any will not want to race u . and  anything  like what happend on the track will not be considered just racing  i saw what  ross  said happen   ross best be glad that wasnt tony stewart he hit ....  but i cant say i blame ross . if u are mad at me say   what u think .but dont touch me  that crosses  start line i plan to finish first in the end .. ross defended himself ...

If anybody remembers when Joey Logano first started in the Cup Series he got pushed around a lot. He never said anything or retaliated as far as I can remember. The announcers in the booth kept talking about how Logano needed to stand up for himself. Well, he finally did. Now people talk about him being aggressive. Joey is not going to take it anymore and I believe the drivers understand that. Ross Chastain gets blame for everything. I know it seems he is involved quite a bit but most of it is unwarranted. Once Gragson put his hands on him it was game on for Chastain. He tried to back away and defuse the situation, but Gragson's hothead didn't want that. I'm glad Gragson got popped for all he did while in the lower series. He wants to come up and play with the big boys he can get his butt kicked like the big boys.

1 hour ago, 24nomo said:

Had the Goons not been there to separate them, Chastain would have never thrown that punch.  The goons stepped in before Gragson had a chance to clock him.  The goons should have at least let Gragson get even.  But, drama sells, right?

I disagree. Gragson has had it coming for a long time. Glad someone stepped up and got it done.

7 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Hopefully when Legacy gets Noah in some fast Toyota's and not the 5th level GM team this rivalry can blossom. 

You left out Kaulig or JTG, they're at least 6th in line.  lol.

12 hours ago, 24nomo said:

Had the Goons not been there to separate them, Chastain would have never thrown that punch.  The goons stepped in before Gragson had a chance to clock him.  The goons should have at least let Gragson get even.  But, drama sells, right?

YEP BEEN KINDA BORING  ,, ross planted the seed  lets watch it grow ..