Results?

Very dusty looked dry slick to me but very racy.Mods were two and three wide in main.Friday crowd kinda light Saturday was good looked to be about 80-85% full.It was good showing for first try for STP. I would highly recomend attending the next STP event.

LOL ya I knew you guys passed. It was a pretty hot topic with the other drivers how that "old" car beat them then they realize the driver wasn't much older than the car lol. It was a great run and a much more mature drive from a driver so young, he earned that belt for sure!

I hope they post who all was DQed and why. I know it may make some folks mad but it stops any rumors.

Either way rumors will not stop . once you are DQ.ed you are marked no matter how miner the infraction is .i was called a cheater for years just as i have called others and nothing but paint in my intake was found one year .though they could not prove it helped power wise .and did not make me clean it .those who saw it and thought i was not cheating still behind my back called me a cheater cuz of it ...

Hi teck I like that it sounds very intelligent as in it sounds better than playing in the gray area cause to me and a whole lotta people your telling people you found a way to cheat and not get caught! With that's being said how many of you guys can man up and say I'm playing in the gray!!! Oh and I'm not playing in the grey I'm CHEATING!!! Twin turbos. And laughing bass!!

Wow all the conversation on here about the clutch and flywheel.

YEP, this is a really good start STP.GOOD way to get point across this makes for better and more equall racing this makes it worth racing in this series.Hopefully others will follow suit.

Shannon this is just start and all that pointers at whom asked questions about parts to either clarify or join them and run same parts must of had a good reason for asking to try and get more competative...Some just dont understand!!!

Wow all the conversation on here about the clutch and flywheel.

YEP, this is a really good start STP.GOOD way to get point across this makes for better and more equall racing this makes it worth racing in this series.Hopefully others will follow suit.

Shannon this is just start and all that pointers at whom asked questions about parts to either clarify or join them and run same parts must of had a good reason for asking to try and get more competative...Some just dont understand!!!

I agree with you 100%

Archived