ASCS at STS May 25 Canceled

LMS37

Oh no doubt.Lets see $15 per ticket and say 1500 fans $22,500 at the gate.Plus at least 20% increase in concession sales.Plus sponsorships.I know it costs a lot but I think once a year if a track can treat its fans to something special and not take a bath with it they should.I just hope the South Texas Shootout is not in jeopardy now.

Oh no doubt.Lets see $15 per ticket and say 1500 fans $22,500 at the gate.Plus at least 20% increase in concession sales.Plus sponsorships.I know it costs a lot but I think once a year if a track can treat its fans to something special and not take a bath with it they should.I just hope the South Texas Shootout is not in jeopardy now.

The blue print for a perfect night! Ask promoters how many perfect nights they have had. One thing for sure its alot easier spending other peoples money when its not yours at risk. If my memory is right the last ASCS show Owen held he had a great deal of the sprint purse sponsored. I could be wrong but that sure makes for a easier decision.

Oh yes it takes a lot of extra work for a promoter to bring something special to their fans.I'm not naive about that.Based on when ASCS was at STS there were way more than 1500.I was being conservative.And there were a lot of "perfect" nights at STS.USMTS was not one of them because it was so cold.I bet SOS is packed on the 24th I will let you know.

LOL small clue there is no such thing as a perfect night, EVER in running a race track. There is always something that wasnt planned for or accounted for or unexpected and it always effects the pocket book. A promotor can only try to limit his risk by the things he can control. Sounds like you could possibly be a "BIG EVENT" Investor. That would surely help keep and bring more big shows.

Oh I wish I could! Maybe I went to far with perfect nights but not from a fan standpoint.I will stop now as I am just a fan and no sense in going on from here.ASCS will be at SOS and so will I.Nothing against STS ,I will be there Sunday.And every night after unless they schedule against the Hudgeons Memorial.I guarentee you if a lottery win is in my future a $10.000 to win Street Stock race is in the future too! At STS!

Archived