HMP, Went to a fight and a truck race broke out.

legfixr

did any one notice the big ole hey man your holding me nudge the 16 gave the 17?? good for those guys to be able to race each other hard as team mates...

congrats to jake french on his first hmp truck win....if yall wanna see why this young man is so good....go watch his karting youtube post....man this dude hauls the mail..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good homework , Truckit. Kinda looks like the track is not enforcing its own rules.BUT the rule uses words like " subject to" and "can result ". The only " shall be " is if you assault an HMP official or cause an injury. I would think the guy getting kicked received an injury , like a bruise. I'm not naive to the fact things like this happen from to time to time.But if this has been an ongoing thing between the 51 and 96 it has to stop.I've seen things like this before that escalated off the track as well. This time on the track only involved the two.Next time it may collect more than the two.I've seen that happen too then you got 3 or more going at it.Neither a good thing.Hopefully this is out of everyone's system and those involved can put everything in the past before someone really gets hurt.

Everyone should watch the video and skip the fight. The racing was pretty damn good.

Finishing 6th in the same condition as I and my truck started the race seemed to be a real accomplishment Sat.

Guess all is done now, and all has said there piece.

As always a great FORUM, and so many different views. I really do like these.

I even ordered you a complete yellow body! :(

Good homework , Truckit. Kinda looks like the track is not enforcing its own rules.BUT the rule uses words like " subject to" and "can result ". The only " shall be " is if you assault an HMP official or cause an injury. I would think the guy getting kicked received an injury , like a bruise. I'm not naive to the fact things like this happen from to time to time.But if this has been an ongoing thing between the 51 and 96 it has to stop.I've seen things like this before that escalated off the track as well. This time on the track only involved the two.Next time it may collect more than the two.I've seen that happen too then you got 3 or more going at it.Neither a good thing.Hopefully this is out of everyone's system and those involved can put everything in the past before someone really gets hurt.

you would hope it ends... aslong as the track lets it go on some will get hurt in the worst way .the kick in the face was just a taste of what will happen ..... why have safety rules for in car .when you can get kicked in the face in the pits .....

Archived