HMP, Went to a fight and a truck race broke out.

legfixr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope to see a few videos "unedited" on youtube or here if nick will allow. John always sais have at it. and boy did they ever. However the topic is...... should Hmp enforce the rules on fines and suspensions as written , and doe's this apply to members of a different class's pitcrew who had no need to join in. Either way they do get $39.95 for pay per view and the ufc fight Sat night was a waste of money. HMP gave a much better show.

looks like all of the car counts are down already from were they started this year.

That might be good for HMP on the stands side but eventually its going to hurt the product on the track.

If this is what they want why not just book a UFC or MMA show......Are these really the crowds you want to attract?

the more stuff gets tore up and the less appealing it is as a driver

Exactly!!!!!....Once the car count drops, the fan count will follow.....

This we can agree on and lately in a lot of classes there has been plenty of ass jackery to go around and less rivalries... That might be good for HMP on the stands side but eventually its going to hurt the product on the track. The more it happens the less drivers respect each other the more stuff gets tore up and the less appealing it is as a driver. Its getting less and less appealing for me to drive from San Antonio each race and I don't spend a 1/10th the guys in the classes above me do to race there. For me its about having a good time and having fun. Lately I havn't had much of either. But I still show up hoping that the next race will be better.

Come back to the dark side Marc.

WELL NOW THE VIDEO IS UP.. AND IF YOU WATCH IT FRAME BY FRAME THE 51 CREW AND THE 96 CREW WERE JUST GOING TO HAVE A CUSSING, BLAH BLAH BLAH DISPUTE. IT WAS MOST DEFINETLY THE CREW IN THE RED PANTS WITH WHITE STRIPES, WHO WANTED TO AND DID TURN IT IN TO A FIST FIGHT AND KICKING SOMEBODY WHEN THEIR DOWN,....REALLY...Meow....

HMP absolutly should fine that crew and suspend them as the rules state. Every thing else was racing, dirty or not, or wrong call on the flags or not. I have been sent to back when I didn"t cause the yellow, and I have been black flagged when It was "just racing" not melicious. and the next week I come back and race again and love it. But if somebody kicks me when I'm down... Well it will be a whole new problem.

from the angle of the video it looks like the 51 came down on the 96. last race in car camera, 51 did the same thing to the 16 truck. just what I saw. guess he needs a better spotter or some thing.

I think I know the spotter of the 51 truck and that's not the issue SIR!!!! But if you could do a better job come to HMP next week a see what you can do!?!?!?

Two guys from 96 crew got 2 race suspension and probation the rest of the year, no other teams received anything.

As I understand it, one person was suspended for leaving the grandstands and crossing the track to get to the pits. The other person was suspended for bringing out the jack handle. They both happen to be associated with the 96 team.

Nick

Yep that is true!

What about the other jack handle? What about the guy that started the whole fight to begin with? What about kicking someone while on the ground? I mean if you wanna penalize someone for a "fight" why a one sided deal? Make sense?

Those are questions that I can't answer, Ma'am.

I only saw one jack handle which ended up in the hands of a track official towards the end of the fracas. Who had the other one?

Archived