Full blown Sprint cars on asphalt

Abel64

Ok race fans ,who is ready to see some Sprint cars on asphalt? Were currently working on scheduling this series to run at CCS this year. Who would like to see these cars run at CCS this year? It will be a two day event,Saturday and Sunday or Friday and Saturday.Lets see how many people would come to this race? There will be a promised 18 plus cars on the field to run both nights. They will also have their own officials and flagman. They will give a guarantee car count of 18 to 25 Sprints.

I forgot to mention these guys are coming from all all states not just one . Let's show some support,these guys are reading this website for input regardless . Lets put racing back in racing.

I was thinking about this the other day when I saw an asphalt sprint car photo...I guess I wasn't the only one with the same thought of getting them to come run ccs I think it would be cool race to watch and those sprint cars are bad fast too

We know the mods here are pretty fast but if I heard Owen right when ASCS was here, they were 4 seconds faster. Would be interesting to see asphalt sprint cars. I haven't noticed but will their wings clear the flag stand at CCS?

They will by the second lap.....

Def..Def..Defintely we'll be there.

Bring the SS if we find some gears.

We would love to have you Mel. Bring your SS any given Saturday race, and your first pit pass is free. We look forward to seeing you .

Former USAC Champion David Steele is promised driver that will be here when we come to an agreement on a schedule date or dates. This was quoted by the president of the series. He also added when I spoke to him today that he will be trying to bring 25 to 27 cars but a promised 18 cars for sure. Stay tuned for further info later this year on the date or dates.

• 1 month later...

Archived