sas pit fight (graphic language)

racecar25

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, if your gonna go pick a fight, know your opponent. I dont think that guy knew what he was doing picking a fight with Chris. Second, atleast fight for a good cause. The guy that got spun was laps down and not moving over for the leaders. He blocked Smith, Bendele, and Davidson. Im not for wrecking people but if they dont follow the rules, well you get what you get. so sticking up for him makes you look just as idiotic.

Kudos to chris satoff for handling the situation like a professional....that crew guy has got to be the biggest idiot , drunk, or just plain stupid....ummm hello there was only like 50 or so 41 shirts in a 20 yard radius lol that dudes lucky that's all that happened to him!

Haha... Of all the teams to choose from he chose the one that always has around 10 guys minimum around the car. Moron. Obviously hasn't been to too many late model races between Texas and Florida and in between

Chris said the guy was from the 08 crew and punched him in the helmet(not real smart) before getting tackled.....He also told me that he and the rest of the crew/driver from the 08 were ok with what happened and that the guy that started it was kicked out off his own team for being an idiot.....

But ya that was my first thought....pick a fight with the big guys in that group.....YIKES!

We stood there and watched the whole thing go down in front of our very eyes. The official went way above his job and handled the situation all by himself. He was most definetely keyed up and for sure kept the dude from a major beat down which he surely would have received. To the idiots credit he knew he screwed up and didnt resist once the official had him in under control.

Dancer if you felt sorry for him after he slapped Chris as he was still strapped in then you should have helped him out.

dang asphalt guys...lol have to spell it out....I felt sorry for the track worker... AJ

Actually that was the guy that running the event not just your average track worker... All things considered he got things under control rather fast...

This must be the "drivers meeting" the announcer referred to. :rolleyes:

Yeah, couldn't really see what was going on where we were sitting.

No badass night of racing doesnt come without emotions and the unexpected happening. Its part of racing as long as no one gets hurt a few feathers being pulled and tugged on never hurts. I turned and looked up in the stands and they were on their feet watching the theatrics.

True....it's not a sport for the timid. But, smarts and bravery don't always go together - on track and off (not referring solely to this incident).

Archived