Karma is

Kathy

In an interview friday, Kyle said he knew he had a tire going down but chose not to say anything because he "didn't want to give them Christmas." He went on to say he hoped to stack them all up on the restart & cause a wreck so the yellow would come out & he would get the win! :blink:

So, he cost his team mate & car owner a chance to win, left Joey to take the heat, & tried to cause a wreck. He has NO RESPECT for the sport where HE makes a living. I don't care if he can out drive anyone in the world, I would not let him drive a kiddy car.

MAYBE SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM BEHIND THE GARAGE AND EXPLAIN THINGS TO HIM THE WAY IT WAS DONE 'BACK IN THE DAY.' :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In an interview friday, Kyle said he knew he had a tire going down but chose not to say anything because he "didn't want to give them Christmas." He went on to say he hoped to stack them all up on the restart & cause a wreck so the yellow would come out & he would get the win! :blink:

So, he cost his team mate & car owner a chance to win, left Joey to take the heat, & tried to cause a wreck. He has NO RESPECT for the sport where HE makes a living. I don't care if he can out drive anyone in the world, I would not let him drive a kiddy car.

MAYBE SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM BEHIND THE GARAGE AND EXPLAIN THINGS TO HIM THE WAY IT WAS DONE 'BACK IN THE DAY.' :lol:

I like! :lol::lol::lol:

HE JUST WON THE NASHVILLE RACE & DESTROYED THE GUITAR IN VICTORY LANE! :(:(:(

IF I POSTED WHAT I 'M THINKING RIGHT NOW I WOULD GET BANNED FOR LIFE! :unsure:

For those who understand what racing is really about, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will suffice.

I don't understand how anybody can be a fan of this *******!

He did that so each of his crew members could have a peice of the trophy to take home.

THEN TAKE IT HOME AND CUT IT UP ...I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE A DAY WHEN SOMEONE WOULD TAKE A TROPHY .AND WIPE IT OUT LIKE THAT ... ITS ALMOST LIKE SAYING TO NASHVILLE TO GO EAT IT ... MAN I LOVE GIBSONS ................ I DIDNT LIKE HIM YESTERDAY ..AND REALLY WILL DISLIKE HIM EVEN MORE IF THATS POSSIBLE ....AND PAPPY ..JUST BRING HIM ON OVER TO OUR PITS ..

He did that so each of his crew members could have a peice of the trophy to take home.

Yeah, I heard him say that over the radio but didn't occur to me he would smash the thing!

If I wanted the crew to have something I would have spent the $$$$$$ to have duplicates made for them. It's not like he can't afford it!

Maybe NOS is OK with that image BUT I can't imagine Joe Gibbs liking it!

Guess he thinks he's a ROCK STAR now.

OT, I'd love to see him get a 'Texas Justice' style attitude adjustment. I think there would be plenty of volunteers for that priveledge.Hopefully, NASCAR will use that "actions detrimental" rule they are so fond of to let him know that is NOT the image they want for this 'family' sport.

WOW! That is just incredible! :blink:

I honestly believe his intentions were good. Not as big of deal as it is being made out to be.

Time will tell. You think his intentions where good letting Joey take the blame and feel bad all week?

Uh! NO!

I think he has no respect for the sport or Nascar. He is so arrogant, but he is not GOD. That is really sorry to show that to the networks all over the world. If he thinks this is sportmanship, he needs to go behind the barn and get what for. If he wanted them to have a piece of the trophy he could have made copies and given to all crew members. I can't believe that JGR would condon this type of behavior. Sure does not set example for kids today. You win a trophy and you smash it to smitherines. I don't know how Nascar can put up with his mouth or his behavior. Why race just give him the win and save $$$$$$$$$$$ for all the race teams. JMO. But thanks for letting me air it.

I think he has no respect for the sport or Nascar. He is so arrogant, but he is not GOD. That is really sorry to show that to the networks all over the world. If he thinks this is sportmanship, he needs to go behind the barn and get what for. If he wanted them to have a piece of the trophy he could have made copies and given to all crew members. I can't believe that JGR would condon this type of behavior. Sure does not set example for kids today. You win a trophy and you smash it to smitherines. I don't know how Nascar can put up with his mouth or his behavior. Why race just give him the win and save $$$$$$$$$$$ for all the race teams. JMO. But thanks for letting me air it.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give that a second AMEN!

This is all what I was talking (meaning, trying to get across) about when I started this thread last week.

they better sure as heck penalize him for smashing a trophy.

Hopefully, NASCAR will use that "actions detrimental" rule they are so fond of

Ain't gonna happen when you're one of the "chosen ones." <_<

I don't know how Nascar can put up with his mouth or his behavior

EASY......It sell tickets....that's what NA$CAR has deteriorated too. :(:angry:

He is so arrogant, but he is not GOD

He's nothing but a smart-mouthed punk.....like his brother before him. Maybe he should get "introduced" to Jimmy Spencer, too!!!! :o

I can't believe that JGR would condon this type of behavior

Look at how much he had to put with having Tony Stewart on the team.

NASCAR is suffering in the ratings and a bit in the seats. Mr. France Sr. must be spinning in his grave at what Junior has done to NASCAR in the short time he has run it. Cookie-cutter tracks and the COT have really taken its toll on good racing.Therefore a willing villain ,Kyle Busch , is I guess NASCAR thinks it needs to get attention. I don't mind Kyle Busch that much as he does not follow the NASCAR script (or maybe he is)and generates excitement.But to destroy a nice trophy like that is a slap in the face to the race track and Gibson and is nothing but classless. But when you are cast into the bad guy role,and I really think NASCAR brass have done this to him , you can take things over the line at times.I gotta say NASCAR with him is a lot more interesting than it would be without him!

I will agree, Nascar won't do a thing to him.

Like I said before we all have our favorite to love and to hate. I guess alot of us have just chosen Cry Baby Busch to hate. For now at least.

He could have bought copies of the guiter without smashing up the one they gave him in victory lane. That in my opinion was just fricking stupid. But, I think he is stupid anyway so oh well.

Oh so now he is saying he was showing true emotion. So, I guess he is just an angry young man.

THE NEW GUITAR HERO cry me and kyle busch a river always hating on the kid just to good for the rest. OBVIOUSLY if yall really hated him you would of turned it off before his winners circle interview, gotta give gibson guitars some credit they do build some stout guitars haha lmao :Ppost-2227-1244397331.jpg

He also said the Gibson people had no problem with it and he ordered two guitars from them which leads me to believe it was a scripted event.Done to get the desired reaction. So there you go .Things are not always what they seem to be.Welcome to the WWENASCAR! Thank the Lord I have a selection of good race tracks and good racers within a 100 mile radius to watch racing the way it was meant!

NASCAR is suffering in the ratings and a bit in the seats

A bit???? :lol: Have you paid any attention to the crowd shots lately? :lol: Hell TMS took out a whole section of backstretch seating, just so it wouldn't look empty......sad thing is they were some of best seats for the money at the track.

Maybe, just MAYBE.....if they had more exiting races, on more exciting and unlike tracks they wouldn't have to digress to WWE tactics to get people watching. <_<

So, I guess he is just an angry young man.

No man....a boy. Emotion my ass, he was showing what a (EDITED BY ME) he is. Him ordering new ones is just a way to backstroke out out of the idiotic act.

The only thing I WILL agree with here.....how good/strong Gibson guitars are.

It's his trophy, he can do whatever he wants with it.

The next time you win a race :lol: will you smash your trophy? :P

OBVIOUSLY if yall really hated him you would of turned it off before his winners circle interview

Actually I did, went to get cigs and lotto tix.....never saw his childish act.....but you know how word gets around on message borads, news, pre-race propaganda.......

its called confidence, he knows he can win anytime when he is competing, so what he talked to gibson guitar if he win he slams it on the ground if he doesnt move on, gibson said its okay live with it his trophy he does wutever he wants :lol:

Archived