Karma is

Kathy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be talking 'bout the Nationwide/Busch race. I got to listen to te end.....the tv at the Bodett Hilton had sound but no picture for that channel. :(:angry: Tom and I are going to need to have a talk!!!!!

Jay, Which Bodet Hilton ya at?

yeah it looked like kyle felt the tire go down and let off, joey got a great restart and was already on top of him and couldn't really do much. he did a good job not turning kyle around and wrecking both of them. glad to see brad get the win. that team needed that

Kyle the Crier had a tire go down and smacked the wall in the Truck race too! :lol:

Yea and if the air would have stayed in the tire, he would have won the race. How about those restarts passing five or six trucks on the outside...... ;)

I personally didn't think Joey did anything wrong. He got a run on him and it looked like Busch slowed up. I think the tire was going down already.

I also dont have a problem with what Joey did as far as the restart. He definitely got a good run on Kyle and got into him whether there was a tire issue or not. That we may never know. But he sure put his tail between his legs as soon as it happened and kept it there after the race. Did you see the look on his face? He was scared as hell but that will pass with time, as he is a rookie and a very young man. Sliced bread versus little Busch, do we have a rivalry in the making? Probably not at this point as they are team mates and Joey will probably back up on the deal since Kyle has helped him so much in the Cup car. But it will be interesting to see how his legs and gut hold up the next time he sees Kyle coming in his mirror near the end of a race. Joey done good, hope he has the balls to keep it up. Time will tell

Just anothr example of a punk kid driving over his head. Busch never had a chance, Logano booted him before Kyle had much wheel input in it. The flat tire thing is just an excuse to justify the young ones stupidity. Pretty sure little burnt toast will steer clear of Kyle tomorrow.

Just anothr example of a punk kid driving over his head. Busch never had a chance, Logano booted him before Kyle had much wheel input in it. The flat tire thing is just an excuse to justify the young ones stupidity. Pretty sure little burnt toast will steer clear of Kyle tomorrow.

Are you fricking kidding me?

Are you fricking kidding me?

Kathy,

Remember he has this "I even crashed bench racing." as his sig, do we need to say more?

crybaby always has his reasons. Logano does need to justify a thing....

Now The Cry Baby has ya'll on here crying for him. BooHoo He couldn't even talk to the camera people yesterday. I think he knows he had a tire going down, but needed something or someone to blame. Poor Joey will have to take the blame this week. You think that kid is really gonna take his team mate out on purpose. The kid was scared to death and shaken when they interviewed him.

I still don't think he did anything wrong. He had a good restart.

Kathy, you have to go look for a reason to hate this guy and every week get on here and whine and complain about him. So what did he do so bad to you? As for me, Im not crying about it, KB will always be a better driver than Logano. Joey doesnt know what its like to have to work for it, he's just another rich kid who got handed 1st place equipment.

Kiss, anybody who knows me, knows how clean I drive and how clean my cars stay. That signature is just for fun. So shut up.

Trust me. I don't have to look for a reason to hate him. He just puts reasons out there for me. LOL

As for Joey, he's young, he's a rookie and he will learn as he goes.

We all have our favorites to love and favorites to hate. That my friend will never change.

Kathy, you have to go look for a reason to hate this guy and every week get on here and whine and complain about him. So what did he do so bad to you? As for me, Im not crying about it, KB will always be a better driver than Logano. Joey doesnt know what its like to have to work for it, he's just another rich kid who got handed 1st place equipment.

Kiss, anybody who knows me, knows how clean I drive and how clean my cars stay. That signature is just for fun. So shut up.

To think a year ago I offered to help you if you needed it...

Archived