Karma is

Kathy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how this is Karma or anything close? Logano got under him, WAY under him, enough to put the fender down on the front tire while the car was rolled that direction anyway. The tire cut, at least thats the way I see it. Don't get me wrong, I don't like KB, I think he's a zit faced cry baby, but he drives very well. I think if we had 40 drivers like KB take the green flag, NASCAR might be worth watching. That NW race was boring until the last 2 laps.

Another snooze fest at Dover today. I've never seen Dover so empty. Everyone go download the "lil digger" ring-tone for .99 cents! LOL what a joke. I'm glad drag racing is on today.

Sunday used to be my favorite TV day. Now if formula one or drag racing isn't on, there ain't crap to watch.

BRING DRAMA BACK TO NASCAR!

:ph34r::lol:

i have to disagree cory. before termite gets on here and hammers you , joey is not what you think.he does have alot of mechanical experience,more so then most rookies in nascar over the past 15 years or so. he has alot of input on the car and adjustments. alot of his race issues over the past few months have been because his input is not wanted until he can proof his knowledge. i think over the past 3 races the team has been listening more and starting to use his input , and now it is showing. plus getting use to the car , the competition is the same because this wackers feel like if they can't get glory on sunday they can try and be the sandlot bully on saturday.

I understand the definition of karma...

Karma is a 1969 jazz recording by the American tenor saxophonist Pharoah Sanders.

We're talking music here right!?

being shoved from behind, starting a set of chain reactions, leading to tire failure, to me isn't a karma factor...its getting shoved from behind. You think he woulda had that race with a good tire? No way.

I'll give Kyle Busch the credit... he is a good driver. I dont like him because he thinks everybody including his teammates should just move over and let him by. he is kinda like dennis rodman. good player, not such a great person or personality. I didnt actually see what happened, but i have seen him do the exact same thing to many other drivers. And the fact that he couldnt even stay around for any interview kinda speaks as to what kind of person he is. Karma is a b@*!h. I dont feel bad for him one bit.

I'll give Kyle Busch the credit... he is a good driver. I dont like him because he thinks everybody including his teammates should just move over and let him by. he is kinda like dennis rodman. good player, not such a great person or personality. I didnt actually see what happened, but i have seen him do the exact same thing to many other drivers. And the fact that he couldnt even stay around for any interview kinda speaks as to what kind of person he is. Karma is a b@*!h. I dont feel bad for him one bit.

Agree 100%

Kathy, you have to go look for a reason to hate this guy and every week get on here and whine and complain about him. So what did he do so bad to you? As for me, Im not crying about it, KB will always be a better driver than Logano. Joey doesnt know what its like to have to work for it, he's just another rich kid who got handed 1st place equipment.

Kiss, anybody who knows me, knows how clean I drive and how clean my cars stay. That signature is just for fun. So shut up.

Cory, I learned alot about Logano while I was there. Nothing was handed to him. Trust me, he has worked for it. He's been racing for JGR for a long time. They wanted to put Sprint cup racing off for one more year but when Tony quit They had to make a decision.

Ok, Karma had nothing to do with yesterdays race. Busch had a tire going down and Logano got into him because he got a good restart. He even said that Kyle had been schooling him on restarts before that. Flat tire cost him in the truck race as well. Bad Luck? Yes. Karma? I dont think so.

This is the guy that shows up to the minor league series and is a major threat to win even in lesser equipment than others. He is the bully that normally gets the glory and has proven that last year and this. A little luck this weekend and he wins 2 of 3 races and a top 10 in the other. I dislike the snot nose brat as much as anyone but I also recognize a major talent when I see one. Logano is not in his league at this point as should be expected, but there are many other veterans that arent in that league either. He could take many of the top guys jobs if he became available for whatever reason. It will be major fun to watch his progression or regression over the next few years. I will be watching.

Ok, Karma had nothing to do with yesterdays race. Busch had a tire going down and Logano got into him because he got a good restart. He even said that Kyle had been schooling him on restarts before that. Flat tire cost him in the truck race as well. Bad Luck? Yes. Karma? I dont think so.

This is the guy that shows up to the minor league series and is a major threat to win even in lesser equipment than others. He is the bully that normally gets the glory and has proven that last year and this. A little luck this weekend and he wins 2 of 3 races and a top 10 in the other. I dislike the snot nose brat as much as anyone but I also recognize a major talent when I see one. Logano is not in his league at this point as should be expected, but there are many other veterans that arent in that league either. He could take many of the top guys jobs if he became available for whatever reason. It will be major fun to watch his progression or regression over the next few years. I will be watching.

thats if he dont kill himself first .or someone else ...

Watching guys like Kyle Shrub reminds me of something Jackie Gleason used to say: "The trouble with talent is that you can't take credit for it."

You have to have talent, and you have to develop the talent you have in whatever field it's in, but you can't take credit for it any more than you can take credit for having blue eyes or naturally red hair.

Guys like Shrub think they created their talent, and have no humility about it. But Gleason also said, "When somebody says, 'Hey, that was great,' about all you can say is, thanks, but God did it."

Watching guys like Kyle Shrub reminds me of something Jackie Gleason used to say: "The trouble with talent is that you can't take credit for it."

You have to have talent, and you have to develop the talent you have in whatever field it's in, but you can't take credit for it any more than you can take credit for having blue eyes or naturally red hair.

Guys like Shrub think they created their talent, and have no humility about it. But Gleason also said, "When somebody says, 'Hey, that was great,' about all you can say is, thanks, but God did it."

That's some good stuff right there.

Ok, let's agree to disagree on this.

I call it Karma - You call it bad luck.

I kept telling a friend last year when Cry Baby was winning and winning and it looked like he was was gonna win the Championship that Karma was gonna come bit him in the butt because of the way he was acting. (Attitude) Then as soon as that chase started Karma did show her ugly head. Week after week he started having (bad luck) problems. Call it what you want. But, until he changes his ways he ain't gonna win a championship and bad things are gonna happen to him.

And TQ, That is some good stuff.

He's good, I will agree with that.

But, the best. No Way No How.

If he was he would win every week and be in the points lead.

And he ain't doing either one right now.

It's Karma man, I'm telling you.

LOL

I agree he drives the wheels off the car. I have never said he was a bad driver. And I am not saying he doesn't have the will to win. But, I think all the drivers do or they would not be out there.

I will say that I have to give it to Jimmie Johnson yesterday. He flat out drove the wheels off that car to come back and win.

Attitude man. Bad Karma man.

Cory, I learned alot about Logano while I was there. Nothing was handed to him. Trust me, he has worked for it. He's been racing for JGR for a long time. They wanted to put Sprint cup racing off for one more year but when Tony quit They had to make a decision.

Nothing was handed to him? You said it yourself, he's worked for JGR for a while. He outclassed every team in ARCA, and the Busch series. He should do well! Now he's in a championship winning team, he has had some good finishes, yep. So what? I suppose Brad Keselowski is great too because he is in the best Hendrick has. My point is not that I dont believe these guys suck, but putting anyone in the best there is right off of the bat and having success doenst mean that there a great driver, and that is happening way to often. Thats why Roush's gong show winners didnt stay around. Yes, they got a ride but couldnt keep it due to lack of sponsorship, but if some noname shows up with money and no talent then lets go racin. I guess Im just agrivated at the way this sport is going. Its money and politics, not about good driving and sportsmanship.

i remember reading a long while back about joey lagano when he was racing against matt martin, mark's son in i think it was legends or bandalero cars. he was young like 12 or something like that and mark martin was impressed by him and was saying even at 12 years old the kid was going to be one to watch. and sure enough, he was winning in everything he sat in before he was old enough to drive a car. the kid has talent. mark martin is a pretty good judge of character i would think, he spotted matt kenesth and he is pretty good. so i dont think mark martin would speak that highly about the kid if he wasnt good. alot of people say, well he had better equipment then the other guys he ran against. yeah but the cars dont race themselves. there has been plenty of guys in great top notch equipment and couldnt get it done. money will only get you so far before the talent has to kick in.

Cars dont race themselves! That is so much the truth. Yes, Kyle has good equipment in most of what he runs and I am not actually up to speed on how good his Ballew owned Truck is. I do know that he drives the crap out of that car and has won in it more than once. Ballew's team isnt one of the top funded teams no doubt yet Kyle wins in the equipment gven to him. I will again state that he will win or contend in lesser equipment because of his drive and talent. Lesser equipment, better results than most, no politics involved. It equates to great talent period. The kid could show up at the local tracks and beat many with their own car, simply by strapping in and putting his hands on the steering wheel. With Gods help of course. Does anyone dispute that?

Archived