Oil dropping,gas staying steady

landlord

3.29 in corpus .and hell t yahs gas comes from here ... go figure ..but thats ok with me if it is cheaper up there now ..that helps me to decide if i have enough money to buy gas for the round trip to red river ..cuz it looked like i would not have made it otherwise ...now if it will just stay down ...

The oil companies win. I think they accomplished what they wanted. They made lots of money and now we are happy when it goes below $3.00 a gallon.

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS .. I THINK THEY HAD IT PLANNED TO GET US USED TO THOSE HIGH PRICES

THEN WHEN IT WAS PART OF OUR ECONOMIC BREAKDOWN THEY HAVE TO LOWER IT ALITTLE TO SATISFY US.. THE CONSUMERS

The last time oil was this cheap we were paying $2.90!!!!!!!!!!WHATS UP!!!!!!!!

It's $2.97 in New Braunfels

I just got back from a trip to PA and gas was in the $3.11 to $3.28 everywhere but IN and IL ($3.39 t $3.49) and lower when I got back into AR and TX.

How screwed up is it when we talk about $2.97 being good! <_<

lets not forget the same greed mongrels are that are educated in our American collages are still running things. Like the greed mongrels running congress and wall street it is all about there profits, not what may be good for the working folk. Wonder if they tough morals in collage things wouldn't be better? :huh:

It's $2.97 in New Braunfels

I just got back from a trip to PA and gas was in the $3.11 to $3.28 everywhere but IN and IL ($3.39 t $3.49) and lower when I got back into AR and TX.

How screwed up is it when we talk about $2.97 being good! <_<

When it was allmost 5.00 a gallon, 297.00 is REAL good!

If they dont get the price down alot more where people can keep more money in their pockets, then the economy will continue to decline. If it continues at the current rate of decline then the oil companies wont have anybody that has a reason to need fuel ,as we will all be sitting at home broke! Its kinda like the story of the greedy dog who saw his reflection in the water. AND NO $2.99 is not good!

Just got back from a trip to the midwest. Diesel in the middle of Sept in Nebraska....$3.30 a gal. Price depends on how affluent the section of town is that you are in. Oh yeah the oil companies a raping us. Crude goes up a buck a barrel and gas goes up .15 cents OVERNIGHT! You can't tell me that the stuff already in the tanks suddenly cost more?! But, let crude DROP 50 bucks a barrel and watch the pump prices drop by pennies a week. And to top it off, we're paying OPEC prices for crude from the US!!!! How screwy is that?! The American public consistantly takes it in the shorts by comglomerates that have only a concern for filling their pockets with cash....IE: Enron and WorldCom and the Big Oil Companies. Record profits as the economy slides into the toilet. Instead of espousing pithy concern, they should make a fair profit and cut the public a break with the rest.

Archived