This guy is too much driver for the rest of em!

badsonic

He is the hottest driver in NASCAR today. Looks to me like he is out to win at least one championship, not a popularity contest.
IF YOU ARE A DRIVER WHO THINKS HIS BLANK DONT STINK ..WHO THINKS EVERYONE SHOULD MOVE OVER FOR HIM .. A DRIVER WHO WONT SLOW DOWN AND TAKE CARE OF HIS EQUIPMENT EARLY ON ..WHO WONT ADMIT HIS MISTAKES ..WHO WONT SAY IT WAS HIS FAULT AND SAY IM SORRY ...THEN THIS BUSH IS YOUR.S ... WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO IS HURT OR KILL SOMEONE OR HIMSELF ...WHAT A HERO MEMORY THAT WOULD BE ..

WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO IS HURT OR KILL SOMEONE OR HIMSELF ...WHAT A HERO MEMORY THAT WOULD BE ..

kinda like somebody else? man,,,, they do have alot in common.

It is a shame that NASCAR lets a car company in there series that does not and wont even sell there motors or parts to anyone that is not in there team. Guess BMW and Audi will be next. You do have to wonder if Toyota didnt just go and buy an SB-2 and RO-7 from GM and Yates Ford and a Everham Dodge and take the best of the three and now build an engine thaat dominates the series. Something NASCAR should be proud of. The GM guys with three complete engines in 6 years cant even seem to get close enough to beat the Toyotas now days. Guess more than fifty years of supporting NASCAR by American owned car makers that (do sell there parts and engines to real people) does not count anyore. Got to admit when you have lots of money like Toyota you can take over. :unsure:

He was by far the best car, he restarted in the back and went to the front to win. What else can you say. I dont think most of you Bush haters will be happy till you see him dead. Is that what will make you happy? To lose another like Kenny Erwin, not to popular but well missed when he was gone? You people show no class what so ever. I dont particularly like him myself but He is doing what he is paid to do. WIN!! Not make a bunch of whiny-babies love him. Give the guy a break. I bet if some of you folks owned a Cup team you would wish you had him. Earnhardt Sr. was hated by alot of people for driving like an arrogant a$$ most of the time and he ended up as the icon for Nascar. Now the same people that worship the man in black cant stand someone who drives and talks alot like him. How ironic. Or is that moronic?

I hope his crew gave him a earfull afterwards. If the car was so awful he wouldn't have won. Or was this a physc. trick for the other teams? There is a old saying in oval track that what goes around comes around which meant he would get his eventually,probably not in todays candy coated NASCAR though. He did hang it all out last night though. Just need to teach him to grow up and quit the whining.

I dont think most of you Bush haters will be happy till you see him dead. Is that what will make you happy? To lose another like Kenny Erwin, not to popular but well missed when he was gone? You people show no class what so ever.

That is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Just because I don't like his attitude or the way he drives doesnt even began to start to say I want him to die. Their are plenty of drivers in NASCAR that are just as aggressive as kyle and can race people with two laps to go and not take the person they are racing with out. Him never admitting that anything that happens on the track in his fault is also part of the reason I don't like him. drivers like clint and jeff burton will admit if they do something to cause a wreck. I cant stand him or his brother and alot has to do with thier attitude that everyone should just pull over and let them by. he needs to grow up and realize that it is an honor to race in NASCAR. And even though he made it there doen't mean anyone on that track owes him anything they to proved that they belong there. but to write that people want him dead just because they dont like him just shows the level of thought that was put into that thread.

even if he admitted his guilt, acted like a good boy, or did what ever others wanted him to do, he will still have haters, though not as many. I remember in his first try at the Snowball Derby John Silverthorne told me he was one hell of a talented driver and he was way better than Kurt, the same year he won the Cup Championship. then when the race started, he was just trying to drive through drivers, getting all into them, causing wrecks, and acted as if it was everyone elses fault. he had some top notch equipment and was driving like an idiot. now I know where he has shown and proven most of that talent. he just has his own way of doing it, I guess! he is still young, so hopefully in a year or two or five he will have a bit of an attitude change. lol Last weekend he raced with the ASA Midwest Super Late Model Tour and placed third, he is one of the few who comes back to race and makes me a fan of his at times, though I don't agree with some things he does.

He does drive hard, not always smart but I can't say I like him but I respect him. He has caused his share of problems and a lot that people said he caused and didn't but one things for sure hes winning races. My biggest problem with him is he looks like that ugly girl from high school.

then he should be the poster child for "short track" america.......you hated jeff gordon because he was the pretty boy. i don't know how many times i've heard (other than the money excuse) drivers are choosen for their GQ looks as much as money or talent.........??????? so all the toothless tobacco spitting one track wonders have faith......

mac70,,,,,i hope you are female... to be judging the appearance of another man? ???? lisp.

he's KICKING A$$!.. get over it.

every body seemed to hate his big brother too. now that he sucks nobody cares ...

boos or cheers as long as they are making noise....

same way i fell about my dirt racing when you hear crickets you know you suck you hear cheers or boos you know your winning...boo and hate all you want

jr copped him at richmond yea i said....

kb is no dale sr. but he is a heck of a show and he IS what nascar needs!!!!!!!!!!

he's just an ugly boy.., runs in the family, look @ #2. But that doesn't matter, R. Petty, Pearon & Yarborough weren't all that hot lookin'....

sure glad they outlawed that ugly stick used on both of them ...

Smart Aleck punk ha

He's a Punk ha ha

He's a chump ha ha ha

All I can say is the man is on fire, he's kickin ass and taking names and you guys cant stand it. I like it that he's winning. So I would say get used to it cause your going to see this a lot more the rest of this year.

Archived