TPS Entry List-July 14

Am I the only one that sees a problem in someone posting what was advised as a "confidential" e-mail?? Come on people, at least try to act like adults.

1-Crew,

Mr. Upchurch emailed this "confidential" memo to approximately 100 people (TPS members, TPS associate members, TPS officials and others) in a mass emailing. I see where you are listed as one of the recipients as am I. Any reasonable person - adult-like or not - should realize that something sent over the internet to around 100 people is likely to "make the rounds" even if it were labeled "Top Secret" instead of "Confidential."

I disagree with ramey60's posting of the memo. I'd say he's still smarting over the response he received from Mr. Upchurch. Don't know for sure since ramey60 has yet to contact me. If you recall, I offered to fund a grandstand addmission for him and a guest at the next TPS show at THR, but he never has responded.

Nick

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelma: You posted ... "Actually it wasn't confidential ,,, Neil told me in an email that he sent it out to TPS drivers, which I thought was a little strange since it was to me" ..... It wasn't strange at all. At the very bottom of the memo to you, the following was written - "Copy to all TPS Members". (Check the memo above in this post). The memo was then sent to all TPS Members 2 1/2 hours after it was sent to you.

Club business had to be leaked by a TPS member and compromised by a non TPS member Ramey 60.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

it.s no secret that the two party.s' didnt like each other ..they could not see eye to eye . tps did not run many races at cc under that ownership .. ..as it is tps only has one track to race at ... personally i believe tps driver.s and teams want to race and could of been ready to be here this week ..heck we can change trans and or rear gears in one day ... but thats jmo ........as it is neil did not feel he and his drivers needed to make a bombseye run for this week ....i dont know if he asked his drivers if they wanted to attend.seeing it was a new owner asking ..or if it was a decision based on short notice and the history of the previous two party.s . but as it is we have to respect his desire not to attend ... maybe they will be able to set a date to race here this year ... .. im looking forward to tps working to get some races at cc in the future ..... lets race .. :D... short note .neil and i dont always see eye to eye .. not surpriseing ..but putting a private email out isnt always the way to go ..it may happen someday to the other person ....

Rookie49: You asked, "how long has TPS been in continuous operation? And how long did the USRA Series last? How long did TOBA last?"

The Texas Pro Sedans will complete their 32 continuous racing season on September 29 at Thunder Hill Raceway. TPS has exceeded 600 races.

USRA-SLM ... operated for two years.

ROMCO-SLM ... ran six years.

TIDA-LM ... raced for ten years, 134 TIDA-LM races and about 25 TWS races.

TOBA ... I don't know that answer.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Oldtimer: You wrote "now neil lol . :tps has not ran for 32 years ..remember it was tida .before that"

First of all, for all those grammarians out there, please allow me to clean up your quote to:

Now Neil ... LOL .... TPS has not run for 32 years ...remember, it was TIDA originally.

Now ... please allow me to correct your facts:

In 1997 the Texas International Drivers Association Pro Sedans made a slight change in their name to Texas Pro Sedans. If the elimination of International Drivers Association rattles your cage, then you need to not participate in the $1,000 to win Texas Pro Sedans 32nd anniversary race at Thunder Hill Raceway on September 29. The reason to not participate is because you would be 22 years early.

How is that for a good ideal? ... correction - idea.

Respectfully submitted by,

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Oldtimer: You wrote "now neil lol . :tps has not ran for 32 years ..remember it was tida .before that"

First of all, for all those grammarians out there, please allow me to clean up your quote to:

Now Neil ... LOL .... TPS has not run for 32 years ...remember, it was TIDA originally.

Now ... please allow me to correct your facts:

In 1997 the Texas International Drivers Association Pro Sedans made a slight change in their name to Texas Pro Sedans. If the elimination of International Drivers Association rattles your cage, then you need to not participate in the $1,000 to win Texas Pro Sedans 32nd anniversary race at Thunder Hill Raceway on September 29. The reason to not participate is because you would be 22 years early.

How is that for a good ideal? ... correction - idea.

Respectfully submitted by,

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

lol thanks for the laugh . correction .IDEA .

oldtimer...get off your a$$ and get that shark to kyle. i've been wanting to go fishing :lol::lol:

yep he's been out of the water to long ..had to take the stuffing out .... added a few drop.s of fuel and dang if he didnt come to life .. darn near ready to bite some bait ... you know rabbits .bug.s mustang's alittle horse meat wont hurt ..trying to get him{ FOCUS'ED ] if you know what i mean ..ready to turn him loose soon .i hope ... ;)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LALO IF THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY THEN . DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ...LOL ..HERE HORSE MEAT HORSE MEAT ..HORSE MEAT .. ... .... SAY 22 THE OLD SHARK MADE ITS MAIDEN RUN OUT OF THE GARRAGE TODAY JUST MOVED FAR ENOUGH TO RUN OUT OF THAT FEW DROP'S OF FUEL I GAVE HIM .... JESSIE WAS LAUGHING AT ME FOR STALLING HIM . HEY NOT BAD SENSE IT WAS LAST YEAR THAT THE SHARK MOVED ON ITS OWN POWER ..SO HE'S GETTING CLOSER ......

I think it was oldtimer I saw at the local Speedy Stop recently, buying scratch off lottery tickets in hopes of bolstering his racing operation. Hence, no money left for shocks........ :lol:

lol ...i do very well on those tickets thank you very much ...100 here 1000 there... just goes to better use ... my pocket lol ...btw it some goes into the car ..in fact a few hundred of those went into building the shark ..it isnt the lack of money for the shocks .just need to order them ..

Archived