HMP - Bad Accident

uhcougs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really like to name names, but it will come out anyway.

It was #9, Jason Boyd. When he ran into her, he was in his team car, #8.

As far as the charges are concerned they have several options if they want to pursue it. The most significant is Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. I doubt that will happen. In the Texas penal code there is a specific provision in the assault statute that one could be charged with Assault on a sports participant. I will try and find it and post on here later.

How do we know it was intentional? It's not apparent in the photos. Did anybody on here actually see the incident?

I filmed it...

As far as the charges are concerned they have several options if they want to pursue it. The most significant is Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. I doubt that will happen. In the Texas penal code there is a specific provision in the assault statute that one could be charged with Assault on a sports participant. I will try and find it and post on here later.

Not a good wreck!!! But Hannah is alive and well!!!

WHERE IS THE "CHIVALRY"!!!!!!!!!!THERE WAS A DAY WHEN RACING HAD "CHIVALRY" :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

it's still around... i'm not a guy of alot of morales ,but that is one i try to hold on to. problem is youve got too many monkeys with too much money and their own head stuck up their own a@$ so far that they don't see what is going on around them , they got in way over their heads.....on both accounts.( class of cars and the rotation of the world around them).

..and i'd be willing to bet 80% of them don't fix their own shhhhtuufff so they have no respect for their stuff let alone yours.

----anyways ,is there any update.

Gingerbreadman, I got your PM. Thanks.

Txenergy, Could you put that in ENGLISH for all us dummies out here? :D

Budman,

they can file assault , the problem is people had said they heard him say he was going to do this to her,,, again that is here say.. It depends what the Baker's attorney tells them to file...and if it was intentional...

I'm not the attorney nor an attorney....

Yes here's the subsection that pertains to sporting events.

(2) a Class B misdemeanor if the offense is committed

by a person who is not a sports participant against a person the

actor knows is a sports participant either:

(A) while the participant is performing duties or

responsibilities in the participant's capacity as a sports

participant; or

(B) in retaliation for or on account of the

participant's performance of a duty or responsibility within the

participant's capacity as a sports participant.

Basically if you are engaged in a sporting event and get assaulted or if you retaliate for something as a result of the sporting event.

raced with jason on many occasions nice guy,friendly,never seen him loose his cool.good hard racer. won last snowball mod race.hope its not true.

EVEN THE BEST DRIVERS CAN GET THIER HEAD STUCK UP IN THE WRONG PLACE SOMETIMES ..

I just heard from Arthur,, Hannah is doing o.k...

I'm getting emails about the wreck last night...I don't know what happen I just seen as everyone there did,, a wreck...with two race cars....

The rough driving has gotten way out of hand!!!!!!Who was the driver that got hauled to jail???

Did the driver get hauled to jail... never seen that last night...

Rescue personnel were called, specifically the fire department, and ambulance service.

And yes, that stuff was already there, they just got the bigger stuff.

I do not know who made the call to arrest said driver, but he was stopped on the way out of the pit area as he was trying to leave.

No word on what charges or anything like that. If any can be made.

I did not witness the accident. We were busy loading the remains of the car. But after talking to several witnesses, said driver should not be allowed to race anywhere. I am not a fan of telling a driver to take his car and go somewhere else, but in this case, and after seeing the damage to the car, it is warranted.

Txenergy,this is the post that said there was an arrest.I was just asking "who".

read back through the posts.

The initial melee, Boyd was in his #9. He then jumped into his team car #8 , and that is what he ran into Baker with.

Archived