Texas Racing

SeanAugustus

Im sure everyone has heard the saying Lead-Follow or get the hell out of the way. Well Ive been noticing alot of whining going on about this and about that. BLAH BLAH BLAH Well here it is POINT BLANK You either RACE IT or PARK it or SHUT THE HELL UP. Ive seen more gripping on here than u see from an infant. If u dont like whats going on the find something else to do Go GOLFING or Whaterver else people do.

Now Im just putting it out there so punt intended on any certain individual but if the shoe fits WEAR IT. Yall might be offended about my post but There are plenty of others thinking it Im just man enough to say it without hiding behind a screen name.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Sean Augustus AKA Red

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sure everyone has heard the saying Lead-Follow or get the hell out of the way. Well Ive been noticing alot of whining going on about this and about that. BLAH BLAH BLAH Well here it is POINT BLANK You either RACE IT or PARK it or SHUT THE HELL UP. Ive seen more gripping on here than u see from an infant. If u dont like whats going on the find something else to do Go GOLFING or Whaterver else people do.

Now Im just putting it out there so punt intended on any certain individual but if the shoe fits WEAR IT. Yall might be offended about my post but There are plenty of others thinking it Im just man enough to say it without hiding behind a screen name.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Sean Augustus AKA Red

.With all do respect sean .why are you whining. ;) merry christmas .

about once every month or two someone with no vested interests (no car at any track or in any series) gets on here and whines about the whiners. or somebody like larry said that just 'settles' for being in the show.

build a car before you put a tag name on people that worked for the right to have an opinion in the involment of projects of which they put countless hours and money into.

-it's not man enough....................if it doesnt involve you, don't read it. if you disagree with someone's opinion , voice yours..............but you don't have the right to tag people for looking out for their best interest with you have known.

-merry CHRISTmas whiner , and congrats on your daughter.

IM going to start up a whiners class .any type of car can run in it .trucks late models .bombers . mods .go Karts airplanes if you have one . sean can be our flag man only catch is he has to flag from the middle of the track standing .no dodging alould .has to stay put .he would be our trophie . we can call it whiners trophie dash . that just might sell some tickets . :D smile sean .

He has built a truck and has spent countless hours and all the money he could spare not to mention the sacrafices away from family when at my shop til 12 or 1 in the morning.

.............I believe he meets or xceeds your terms and qualifies to voice an opinion.

Right or Wrong

I agree excell

He is very involved in racing (he may not drive)....hell he has been all over the place, west coast to east coast being involved in racing. I bet he didn’t start working on your race truck and then walk away from it. Somebody that just 'settles' for being in the show .. shows up at least.

I think he has every right to voice an opinion. I value opinions like his, from the outside looking in. Since he is not a driver he puts a different perspective on things.

RACE ON!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas

My My My.... Thanks for your help and on the Mustang....

Oh yeah, congrats again on the Baby...

IM going to start up a whiners class .any type of car can run in it .trucks late models .bombers . mods .go Karts airplanes if you have one . sean can be our flag man only catch is he has to flag from the middle of the track standing .no dodging alould .has to stay put .he would be our trophie . we can call it whiners trophie dash . that just might sell some tickets . :D smile sean .

Will that be "The Whiners Cup!"

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Sean Augustus AKA Red

So are you (not your friends, not your team)-you-racing, parking, or shutting up? :huh:

I guess everyone who is not racing the car, parking the car, or actively shutting the hell up should go golfing. Sure would be awful boring on here if we all do that. :rolleyes:

I guess it would be pretty boring at the track too. A few racers, a few valets, and a few fans who are awfully quiet because they are shutting the hell up. :(

By investing $1500 bucks in a computer, I have done everything I need to get on here and read all the whinin' that's fit to print. Including your whining about people whining. :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

.............I believe he meets or xceeds your terms and qualifies to voice an opinion.

Right or Wrong

he wasn't Xpressing an opinion , he was labeling people for voicing their's

funny i thought the baby hasnt been born yet, we will see if people are really whining more than an infant after he has the kid. Seriously though im interested in what "RED" has done in the racing community and what team hes worked for, i havent ever heard of him or seen him i just see him getting on the site trying to find a team to work for now and then.

Have a great holiday season

J.C

Well first off I guess I need to explain the post for the people that dont have a clue of what my point was. I was basically saying that no matter what car u race or what series ur in their are going to be things that change from rules to schedules to whatever. Im not implying that u not voice ur opinion however rules are set a certain way for a certain reason and schedules are made for a certain reason. At that point it is in the TEAMS hands on weather to race or not; but bitching about it doesnt change a thing, the end result is the same either u race or u dont. I wasnt trying to point fingers just making the undeniable truth be known.

Shawn that coming from u is actually put me in shock. Thats kinda like a slap in the face. But thats cool thats ur opinion.

JC Since u feel u must know my credentials or need me to post a resume on here to show what Ive done and acomplished. Here u are n

2004 TSRS Marc Currey crewmember also tried to help promote THR by handing out flyers at the college I attended.

2005 USRA Trucks Rusty Mirth and SLM Casey Smith, Gary Buchanan

2006 Busch Grand National West Series Chris Dedrich and Bruce Betts; SLM Casey Smith, LM Strutmasters racing Matt Lofton and ALAN and Lloyed Alexander, Hooters Pro Cup Larry Barrett, not to mention the people Ive helped in a bind.

2007 Busch Grand National West Series at least for the race in kyle maybe more and rest undetermined.

Ive also turned down jobs with certain teams to remain un named in series such as Arca and Busch Series.

You know just because I am not a second generation rich kid and I dont have the money that most spend on racing doesnt mean I havent done my time and earned my stripes. Hell as u can see Ive traveled across country for this sport. So my input does hold VALUE.

Now Im not meaning this reply to sound like Im whining cause im not It was just a simple obsevation that has turned into having to explain my self in which I shouldnt have to do to begin with. But with that being said we all know how people like to read to far into things and blow them out of perportion. Anyway Merry Christmas to all and have a safe holiday weekend.

Sean Augustus

Well first off I guess I need to explain the post for the people that dont have a clue of what my point was. I was basically saying that no matter what car u race or what series ur in their are going to be things that change from rules to schedules to whatever. Im not implying that u not voice ur opinion however rules are set a certain way for a certain reason and schedules are made for a certain reason. At that point it is in the TEAMS hands on weather to race or not; but bitching about it doesnt change a thing, the end result is the same either u race or u dont. I wasnt trying to point fingers just making the undeniable truth be known.

Shawn that coming from u is actually put me in shock. Thats kinda like a slap in the face. But thats cool thats ur opinion.

JC Since u feel u must know my credentials or need me to post a resume on here to show what Ive done and acomplished. Here u are n

2004 TSRS Marc Currey crewmember also tried to help promote THR by handing out flyers at the college I attended.

2005 USRA Trucks Rusty Mirth and SLM Casey Smith, Gary Buchanan

2006 Busch Grand National West Series Chris Dedrich and Bruce Betts; SLM Casey Smith, LM Strutmasters racing Matt Lofton and ALAN and Lloyed Alexander, Hooters Pro Cup Larry Barrett, not to mention the people Ive helped in a bind.

2007 Busch Grand National West Series at least for the race in kyle maybe more and rest undetermined.

Ive also turned down jobs with certain teams to remain un named in series such as Arca and Busch Series.

You know just because I am not a second generation rich kid and I dont have the money that most spend on racing doesnt mean I havent done my time and earned my stripes. Hell as u can see Ive traveled across country for this sport. So my input does hold VALUE.

Now Im not meaning this reply to sound like Im whining cause im not It was just a simple obsevation that has turned into having to explain my self in which I shouldnt have to do to begin with. But with that being said we all know how people like to read to far into things and blow them out of perportion. Anyway Merry Christmas to all and have a safe holiday weekend.

Sean Augustus

As to your explanation- I heard a very good statement tonight about explanations-

in response to a demand for an explanation"...First, I never explain myself" Mary Poppins :rolleyes:

1st- if resumees were required to make the (edited) statements you've made (I don't think they are, you have every right to make them) your's is lacking.

2d- bitching about things is exactly how they get changed. sittin' around with some false sense of accomplishment because you have turned a wrench for 2 years doesn't give you the credibility or the right to come on here and arrogantly judge all of these people

3d-Your explanation, along with your original post is exactly what you are complaining about-WHINING

4th-Who made you the judge of what is whinig and what is not. You have obviously decided that no one else is qualified to make that judgement, as evidenced by your original post, followed up by your statement that you're not whinin'.

Why don't you just admit that you threw a post out there that wasn't well thought out and was probably a mistake. Seems like there are several people around this board that know and respect you. Just pull your foot out of your mouth, quit shovin' it further in and I'm sure everyone would have a lot more respect for you for admitting you were wrong.

funny i thought the baby hasnt been born yet, we will see if people are really whining more than an infant after he has the kid. Seriously though im interested in what "RED" has done in the racing community and what team hes worked for, i havent ever heard of him or seen him i just see him getting on the site trying to find a team to work for now and then.

Have a great holiday season

J.C

LMFAO

@ U USMF

Archived