Texas Racing

SeanAugustus

how could i forget? jody showed up , chad showed up.............

- .........and one hell of a rookie and a good guy you are.

mark........driving with the front bumper doesn't take talent , and maybe those kinda attitudes are why car counts are so low and every tom dick or harry thinks he'd make a good racecar driver.

nothing personal , i like the hell out of you................just don't care too much for the kanook. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thread officially hijacked. :D Sean Augustus why don't you start the new one with your topic. This one was supposed to be a Sean Augustus led bash session and has turned into a positive constructive discussion. Some people just can't stay on topic. :lol::lol: Where are you Nick? you're falling down on the job. :D

LOL That Aint right how am I going to get Hijacked I was at work so I couldnt defend myself lmfao

Seriously though If something comes out of this thread in the posative direction Ill be happy. I could be wrong but it sounds like the SLM boys might have givin up already without a fight. I hope that isnt true but it sure sounds like it.

Hmm Maybe beef up the PLM or the TSRS? Lol J/k

sean

I keep looking for something to argue with in this quote. Apparently it's impossible to argue with.

hey shawn i got an idea

no more SLM fine then we can put the SLM motors in the trucks. Now that would be fast and on a rail. Except for the wip lash of course

I got it New truck rules

SLM crates ONLY!

2800 pound weight limit

Adjustable shocks allowed

Crane ignition boxes provided from the track with the 6200 chip

Oh yeah and Traction Control Allowed but optional

Hoosier 8in slicks only

Rules are not finalized will being more at a later post. LMFAO

sean

HEY NICK

I see u decided to come out of the closet. Good for you LOL J/K

Anyways nick what is ur pertake on all these issues facing texas racing for the 07 season? Theoretically speaking what would you do to turn the negatives in to pos. for next year? Would you do something different? Whats the keyboard/edit master have to say? And none of this NOT AT LIBERTY TO SAY crap...

This isnt NASCAR you are allowed to speak freely. LOL but not too free

I keep looking for something to argue with in this quote. Apparently it's impossible to argue with.

ok ill start some thing for you .ive seen you drive .jury is still out .lolnah really jody your darn fast until that other car past you .

POINT BLANK You either RACE IT

I think all but about 3 drivers have found a nice home and schedule for 2007

I could be wrong but it sounds like the SLM boys might have givin up already without a fight

so what was the point of this thread again........they decide to adapt and race it and are now labeled as quiters because they gave up without a fight..........who will they be fighting and what will it have accomplished........

HEY NICK

I see u decided to come out of the closet. Good for you LOL J/K

Anyways nick what is ur pertake on all these issues facing texas racing for the 07 season? Theoretically speaking what would you do to turn the negatives in to pos. for next year? Would you do something different? Whats the keyboard/edit master have to say? And none of this NOT AT LIBERTY TO SAY crap...

This isnt NASCAR you are allowed to speak freely. LOL but not too free

Sorry to disappoint, Sean, but all I really do in the racing world these days is to keep this board moving and write press releases for USRA. And I'm not directly involved in the day to day operations at SAS unless I'm asked to tech a class occasionally. Of course, I also host my suspension seminars and help a few folks with their setups, but that's not really dealing with the issues facing Texas Racing.

However, in general, I think Rick Day and Debbie are doing good work at SAS and USRA. I have been aware that they have had meetings with representatives of various tracks and are trying hard to get USRA dates at different tracks in 2007.

Nick

the fans lost out last year any way with only a handfull of cars, and basically only racing at sas.........last year was the beginning of the end for the usra slm class.........it sucks because those drivers and cars were fun to watch back in the day, but here lately the follow the leader racing just became boring........jmo

Shawn Paul,

(OOPS forgot my :D )I got to agree with ya' it doesn't take much talent to drive with a front bumper, hell(oops you are rubbin off on me) it doesn't take much talent to mirror drive and lift half down the straight away or half that talent to run someone up toward the wall... Ya see I've been with Eric twice and yes like any other team we have had our share of differences. But the one thing I'll tell anyone on this forum is, if you drive clean you get driven clean. If ya' want to mirror drive, brake check and almost cause pile ups week in and week out every driver gets ticked. I remember CC 2005 very well, I lost a lot of blood, sweat and tears that weekend. I've said many times on here that I tend to yell at Eric on the radio and that weekend was one of those weekends. At that track things happen much quicker than at SAS and a driver has to be much more patient than at SAS... Love him or dislike him, Eric is a great guy...

(ON EDIT:) 2500 views over 100 posting and we still are up.... Lets get constructive!

Archived