Question .....

Jason

here at cc i got into a fight how could that happend im as sweet as can be ..;;;;;;not ]]] anyway the cop called in the patrol cars and was going to send me to jail but the other guy went as his girlfriend did also .dont know why her .but he took the first shot at me and lost both ways .but i belive it was up to owens to decided who went to the slammer and who didnt .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xcell, The deputies are peace officers and as such can/will make the arrest and as most peace officers will tell yourself, they are on-duty 24/7 anyways.

Neal, as far as an assault goes, If Bruce was/had been assaulted, it wouldnt have mattered if he chose to not press charges. As long as the deputy or someone actually witnessed the assault or there was visible physical injuries, then the " actor" (as you call it) is arrested.

Maz i was refering to the situation that had occurred, No injuries had occurred so it was up to bruce to file charges NOT TD. If i witness an assault then yes it would be my decision to arrest. I should have made it "clear" that i was referring to that specific incident so you might understand. There was not an assault that occurred. If there had been im sure the outcome would have been different. I think most people know what happens when an assault occurs....Someone is goin to the cross bar motel.

Rusty,

Most departments "Off Duty' Policies vary, but yes if you are working Off Duty Security you have pretty much the same duty to react to a situation as if you were working your regular shift. Some departments want you to call for on duty officers to assist if there is a problem.

In a previous post I had posted that the only reall crime that was committed was property distruction the extinquisher hit the car and not the driver... There is no assualt on a vehical in the penal code that I know of... :) Granted if I was on the recieving end of that throw I would of been pissed and trying to do anything I could but thats just me... In the heat of the moment I may of got out and went after him, but I think the other guy was just wanting the situation to end and get on with racing...

lol Mickey...

I dont feel like working on my car enough to convert it to asphalt. Plus I would need some gears BIG TIME. And STS is running that night. Wow sounds like I'm making excuses. Really though I am to lazy and not enough money for all the stuff needed.

But say I did. Could I run the 970's or F53's?

J

Granted if I was on the recieving end of that throw I would of been pissed and trying to do anything I could but thats just me...

If you were on the recieving end of a throw like that you probrobly would be seriously hurt and unable to do anything about it.... Looking back at these posts and seeing what I saw first hand I find it hard to defend Heil for what he and his crew did but evedently there are going to be some homers out there that see what they want to see no matter what. That would be like defending what that Tenn. Titan DL did to Andre Gurode by kicking him in the face while he was in a prone position. There is no excuse for what Heil did and I wouldn't be surprised if he was banned from any USRA event and SAS property. JMO

Marc

i have a street stock that i race when i want to race street stock...........we bought a truck because we wanted to race trucks.............more power to you bro.

i know what that (basically oem) car is capable of hurting ............the tuuck series is already hurting bad , that is the last nail in the coffin.

the trucks are already scheduled to race at thr , why are we having this discussion?

matt , no disrespect but i'm guessing by the "let's go " you'll be bringing your truck to the TRUCK race at THR? ..................and why the hell would you have a sheet metal body?

shawn, We where cleared before the season to run the sheetmetal bodies, did not seem to bother anyone/ maybe no-one noticed because of the good bodywork and paint job, and the sheet metal is not like a streetstock it is paper thin. Just goes to prove once again thats its ok-- no harm done. keith and rusty got tangled up ripped the whole side of my truck off rusty got away cleaner, seems to me that it workes out fine, yes we are planning to come to thunderhill, I no at least 1 truck from this stable will be there. I hope your truck was not injured very bad. see you soon. Matthew PS no disrepect taken---My job is not 9-5 I am always flying around the country, I have a big auction to go to that weekend, but I have already made plans for keith to be there. And just in case you are wondering I did not race saturday because keith blew his tranny, I was at the Howell Crane dove hunt Saturday entertaning clients. I called and asked jamie fuller to qualify my truck but when keith blew his tranny I was not there yet I said hop in to my truck. Anyway please call me and let me no on what you think are future of the truck series is I am not tied to usra or terry, I just love to race, It is how I relax.

Archived