Daniel Suarez

toyotatim

Very True.  However, he brings lots of money to the table.   I hope Custer can find funding.   Daniel picks on the little guys, like he did with Michael McDowell.    I think he is too scared to mess with the guys who can afford to fight back.  Do you think he would have punted Kyle Busch, or Keven Harvick?     I doubt it.  

7 hours ago, toyotatim said:

Mr. Suarez needs to be taken out behind the garage.  He wrecked Matt Tift, who was having the run of his life, to get a caution.   Then he asked his spotter to talk to XXX on the restart and make sure he did not race him as hard as Matt Tift was.

I didn't hear that Suarez had done all that. If it is all true there's no place for him in racing. No way would he have done that to Busch or Harvick. If he did it intentionally he knew he had to do it to someone that was not a front runner. Would have really been interesting if he had done it to Newman. That would have paid Newman back for what he did to Larson at Phoenix a couple of years ago.

What was reported on twitter is that Menard decided to step away but told the Wood Brothers to put Matty D in the car.  The good thing is the alliance between the Wood Brothers and Penske is a lot better alignment than the LFR and Gibbs deal.  Now when Bell gets in the car at LFR I wouldn't be surprised if Bell gets better equipment than Matty D ever thought about having in that car.  But with this alignment, Matty's driving, sponsorship, team and equipment do not be surprised if you see the 21 car in Victory Lane best chance since Blaney was there.

I  did not know of matt till this year .. . you see a driver who loves the sport of racing like we do . not a sun shine and money  driver .but a true patriot to racing .. I see the pain he goes through . he is  real . he remind me of many of us who strive just to win on a local track and would love to have a sponsor and backing we need to  get that extra push .. a blue collar man . he does not have a famous daddy to help him . and his family has given it all to help him .  he makes me want to watch nascar again just to see how well he does .. ..I hope 21 team can give him the wheels to prove he belongs .. we already know it .he does well he will stay . and I bet will be a fan favorite ..we need more humble drivers in nascar .

Edited by HiTech

22 hours ago, HiTech said:

I  did not know of matt till this year .. . you see a driver who loves the sport of racing like we do . not a sun shine and money  driver .but a true patriot to racing .. I see the pain he goes through . he is  real . he remind me of many of us who strive just to win on a local track and would love to have a sponsor and backing we need to  get that extra push .. a blue collar man . he does not have a famous daddy to help him . and his family has given it all to help him .  he makes me want to watch nascar again just to see how well he does .. ..I hope 21 team can give him the wheels to prove he belongs .. we already know it .he does well he will stay . and I bet will be a fan favorite ..we need more humble drivers in nascar .

I had three major sponsors for my racing endeavors. Me, myself and I.