GOTTA love bubba wallace not

HiTech

NOW    he is  going after nascar for double standard   becuase he is black ....... i suppose nascar is now racist .. u know he didnt make any friends after the noose deal .. fact he made alot of  folks mad when it was found that noose was there already  ..and  ran blm on his car .. . i do not and never judge a person by their color  i use to be a fan of his wished him good luck    fact alot of fans turned on him .. .. i judge a person  based on them .. ..i have had enough of that mans attitude and mouth  ..

9 hours ago, HiTech said:

NOW    he is  going after nascar for double standard   becuase he is black ....... i suppose nascar is now racist .. u know he didnt make any friends after the noose deal .. fact he made alot of  folks mad when it was found that noose was there already  ..and  ran blm on his car .. . i do not and never judge a person by their color  i use to be a fan of his wished him good luck    fact alot of fans turned on him .. .. i judge a person  based on them .. ..i have had enough of that mans attitude and mouth  ..

I could not agree more. At first, I was wanting him to succeed but when he ran BLM on the car, I figured out who he was and what he stood for.

• 2 weeks later...

So do you understand why Bubba is saying there is a double standard in NASCAR?

This all stems from Bubba flipping the bird to a friend that was off camera. It wasn't pointed a Jamie Little or anyone else. No different than what most of us do on a daily basis to our friends. His double standard comment comes from the fact that he did it and it was seen then everyone else goes on a rant saying he should be suspended or fined for making this action. Then you have an instance where Chase Elliott stands on the front stretch and flips off Kyle Busch and that is celebrated and awesome. Other drivers have stood there and flipped another driver off and its no big deal heck the tv networks even will show a replay of a driver sticking his hand out the window to flip another driver off and nothing is said. Bubba does it and the world loses their mind. Bubba finished 2nd in that race if he would of finished 15th you would of never seen it. So do I think there is a double standard in NASCAR yes there is very much. 

Educate yourself into what is being stated and understand why the stance is being said.

14 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

....and that's just what the narcissist wants......He brings it on himself intentionally just to stay relevant---jmo

While I will agree there is sometimes he brings things on his self to stay relevant and uses the "poor me" tactic after some races when he should be excited for what he has done. Heck even Denny has said he shouldn't be saying some of those things.  This is one of those times where I think he has a right to speak out and say hey what's up with this, why is it one way for me but everyone else is ok.  He has said it himself multiple times because who he is in the sport he is in there is more eyes on him than someone else so they can point out the issue. 

Case in point after Sundays race you had the deal between Chase Briscoe and Daniel Suarez no one knows what was really going on or why what happened happened, but nothing has been really been said about it much after. But change either one of those drivers out with Bubba and it would of been front page news and all over twitter and race pages and we would be arguing over that deal because the media would of ran with it. 

10 hours ago, Josh42 said:

But change either one of those drivers out with Bubba and it would of been front page news and all over twitter and race pages and we would be arguing over that deal because the media would of ran with it. 

While I get your point Josh....I really don't see "William" Wallace going to congratulate Ross after the win....I'd put money on that being Suarez intent and not wrecking Briscoe......Which would be why nothing more has been made of the incident......jmo

On 6/28/2023 at 6:43 PM, rebelracewriter said:

While I get your point Josh....I really don't see "William" Wallace going to congratulate Ross after the win....I'd put money on that being Suarez intent and not wrecking Briscoe......Which would be why nothing more has been made of the incident......jmo

if u are going to demand  FRONT AND CENTER dont complain ..