A few notes from our first race

THE TRACK IS RUNNING ON THE HONOR SYSTEM ..HAIL TO THEE ..

ON MY HONOR I WILL DO MY BEST TO INTERPRET THE RULES TO SUIT MY CAR . I AM AN HONORABLE RACER AND ANYTHING I CAN DO TO PICK UP A TENTH AND CONFORM TO MY INTERPRETATION OF SAID RULE 'S I WILL DO WITH THE UP MOST RESPECT FOR ME AND MY FELLOW RACERS ...... ..AMEN . SAY PIT CREW DID YOU ADD TWO MORE MOTH BALLS TO THE TANK...

Edited by HiTech

Problem is everyone can put in their two cents or opinions....THEY DON"T MATTER!

Still need an answer from a track official. There are lots of things I can do to my car that have no performance advantage, but they sure make it easier to work and set up my car. They are still illegal though..... I've been waiting on an answer to a question I had about rules for 2 months....yes I got it somewhere else

One thing it boils down to is if the track wants out of town cars to come to both reg. and special events. To me it should be by the rule book but so many local guys have stretch and bent the body rules it's now a big deal. Its not just sail panels either. Front ends are too low when you measure it from frame, way too many little trick trim pieces here and there.

Rack of the bodies and special panels behind the bodies that help direct mud and air. You start adding those up I believe there us an advantage. Maybe its not a big one who knows but perception is the biggest issue of all and as long as you have outoftown cars with the perception that it helps to some degree then you are effecting the cat counts and the rumor that STS is an outlaw track. I commend Ken for bring the topic up but now like another said where is the line you can't cross.

Edited by SouthTxPromotions