How are those new cars/rebuilds coming?

arob

Pick up ours this weekend from getting new interior for the first time by none other than Willi Kraft himself.....New body goes on next week then graphics by five1seven...Excited for 2015...any bets on how long our cars will look half decent after the first night? Mine lasted 2 nights before destruction...LMAO...anyone?.. :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought someone was coming out with updated bodies for that class? that would really make an already popular class more so.

There were a few new style bodies made which are legal in this class. Some of them ended up as road course Legacys. Not too sure where there are any more.

Nick

The driver looks to be around 14 or 15 ..the nick and huff show seems to have taken a big step..for every car that shows and the drivers have fun will talk and others will follow ..good luck

HiTech, she was old enough to vote in the last election. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

The driver looks to be around 14 or 15 ..the nick and huff show seems to have taken a big step..for every car that shows and the drivers have fun will talk and others will follow ..good luck

HiTech, she was old enough to vote in the last election. ;-)

okie dokie ..put a sign on the back dont hit me i have a boyfriend or my dad is here .......going to be a good class and i bet all those racer will race with respect // wish her and you good luck....... the wrap on that 12 looks good /

• 3 weeks later...

Ya I'd say it looks much different. Getting there for y'all.

well i know you have nothing to do .so come on over and help.going to hit it hard friday and saterday looking to have it running next week .send it off to get it wrapped .. scale it and then work on new set up .its work but fun work..we have another car to work on and some motors to finish out asap ...funny how the older you get your mind works like a new fresh motor but your body works like an old set of tires ..

Archived