How are those new cars/rebuilds coming?

arob

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats funny Nick visits HiTech and all of a sudden methane gas is very important..........

well lets say just dont give nick a dr pepper unless he is leaving ... on the other hand that earth quake you all may have felt the other night was me crashing into the washer and dryer after the jack handle let go as i was trying to pull the rear of the car around .the car and jack won the tug of war ..joshua and nick were jaw jacking and did not hear me say push....sure glad i have a bad a## strong back ..and bobby thats no gas ..

Josh you need about 10 feet more of pipe on the front of that car to make it safe.

lol/ its gone now.. you see that saw car is getting a make over and will be lighter when done alot of dieting going on here ....going to be faster than ever ..2420 lb with me in it .car should fit min when done, some major changes new driver new set up ..to many to mention ..need a sponsor changes cost...

I no a good paint shop whenever you get ready.

Cutting chopping .hammering .wielding adding subtracting grinding scraping ouching . burning this and that plus me ..leaving DNA here and there catching shirt on fire dusting smoking up the garage and house, momma wishing she had her side of the garage back after four nights of her nice car sitting outside with ours[ OH MY ] bad deal nice of her to use subtle little words like when can i have my space i would love to park in here sort of thing means get the crap done and out of here and ofcouse not to mention i am tired as hell sore as hell and still have a long way to go .thank god my son can wield lol....and i wont mention one person most of us LOVE and RESPECT ... .Nope scrap the last three words ..HE KNOWS WHO HE IS .COMING UP WITH CHANGES TO THE CAR HE THINKS IS NEEDED AND NOT LAYING ONE HAND ON IT BUT GOOD AT POINTING THE FINGER WITH WORDS COMING OUT OF THE FINGER TIPS ..BLAH BLAH BLAB ..........RACER CARS gotta love em .... :P:D:lol::huh:.... ps .the dna part was i forgot to move my pointing finger when cutting through a piece of small pipe with the cut off wheel on my grinder something other than words came from that finger tip, my mouth took on the choice wording did not help at all with the pain part .that was an attention getter taint nutten like a little duck tape to seal the deal and go back to work.man i love that invention...

Archived