SOS Halloween Havoc

sosrs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an idea here.

I'm sure the track has a certain amount of people that need to pay to get in to make it worth it for a practice to happen(additional track prep time, additional electricity, insurance costs, etc.) Id say we're far enough out that they could ask for prepayment to make sure they have enough participation. If the practice falls through for lack of participation, that could go toward entry fee for Saturday. If you prepaid and didn't show up, you lost your $20.

We used to run a SS at SOS when Turner had the track. It would be pretty close to what Drew and some others were running. Leaf spring, tube rear clip, Ford 9", Camaro front clip, 355 CID with 4412 carb. Alot of the current cars are coilover, but many are still running the camaro clip. Weight would be the hardest issue, but I still say they would be pretty competitive.

Sounds like the LLM class is about to explode for havoc! I love it.. a practice would be awesome for some of us that havent raced there and have made changes, We will prepay like Kody said.. how can we make this happen?

We have been out of town for a few days and away from computers and phones. We see interest in a practice day. We will be unable to have a practice on Oct 24th but if we get enough drivers to commit to coming this Saturday, October 11, we will open the track from 1-7PM. We will do a quick prep on the track on Friday but need to know how many will be coming. For those that come we will ask you to pay a Test & Tune charge of $20.00.

Archived