Lone Star Speedzone Live, Interactive Updates from CTS, 9/6/2014

NickHolt

It looks like the weather is going to cooperate at Central Texas Speedway this weekend, so I plan on being there to bring you Live, Interactive Updates from the A-Line Auto Parts Night at the Races event this Saturday.

10 feature events will keep me busy, that's for sure, so please forgive all the typos in advance! LOL

To join in the blogcast, just click on "Live Updates near the top of the page. If you're on a smartphone, go to the LSSZ site and then click on "Full Version" at the bottom of the page, then click on "Live Updates."

See ya' either at the track or online this Saturday.

Nick

My problem at SOS is I'm not familiar with names. We usually sit with some locals so I'll try to put something together. I know a few names just from going to races around South Texas for 30+ years. Hopefully they have a program or an insightful fan nearby. Would love to go to Kyle, but Goliad is half the trip and I'm scouting for Havoc and the STP race (hopefully)

My problem at SOS is I'm not familiar with names. We usually sit with some locals so I'll try to put something together. I know a few names just from going to races around South Texas for 30+ years. Hopefully they have a program or an insightful fan nearby. Would love to go to Kyle, but Goliad is half the trip and I'm scouting for Havoc and the STP race (hopefully)

I'm sure the Stacys will share scoring information with you if you let them know you are writing for a LSSZ story. And the LSSZ pay is awesome. I'm offering twice as much as I offered last year. Let's see .... two times zero = zero. OK. let's make it three times as much as I offered last year.. Let's see... three times zero = zero! What a deal!

Nick

Idk if I get greedy I'll ask for the HiTech special, hot dogs and Dr Pepper, even Heinz ketchup.

Hey i have exclusive rights on speedzone over the hot dog and dr pepper deal its in the lighter than air contract nick and i have .just cant seem to find it of late . i think iss crew mentioned something with writing on it floating by them last year .could it be ......so get you own gig like hot with chilli and a coke ...i cant sue you over that .. ..... ..triple pay is low ball nick and you know it you can do better ..

Sunny, hot and breezy here at Central Texas Speedway this afternoon. I'll be firing up the Lone Star Speedzone Live, Interactive Updates presented by Central Texas Speedway in a couple of hours...

I hear there are good car counts for the Texas Asphalt Limited Modifieds and the Pro Modifieds and the Dwarf cars tonight... Not sure about the rest of the classes..

If you cant make it to the track, join me here on Lone Star Speedzone for the updates.

Nick

Archived