interest

Just would like to see how many fellow racers and fans are interested in the upcoming motocross track thats about to begin being build!! Im going to try my hardest to get it done by the end of August but no promises thanks for your imput this will help the entire facilty to become one heck of a motosports park with all kinds of racing action!!!

bikes are around they mostly have to go out of town to race ,,.. my brother and his son both race ..ill give him a call let em know what the track is doing .if you need insight he would be a good one to talk too .he has raced many tracks and for many years ..i am sure kenny knows rodney mccain ...

Rowdy Flanagan may be able to help. When my daughter's uncle was riding, Rowdy was too. It's been awhile since I was around the motocross world, but think the closest track is in Floresville.

thats where my brother races along with his son

Wow! Here we go with the "Kenny Guy"... Lol! Good one Bobby!! Track would be great, and yes I am to old. I use to crash and bounce back up... Now, I crash and break stuff! Would be a good thing for the kids and kids at heart. I would go watch! Love Motorcross!! Go Chad Reed!!!!

HiTech, I went to Floresville when it first opened. Very nice facility, nicest one I went to except maybe Lake Whitney.

cc speedway had a nice one .high table top jump .lighted with stands ...till oneal took over the track and destroyed it back in the 80.s the bridge used for the jump is buried under the pits now near the scale station .i filled in the mud pits for the trucks when frank took the track back .he was not happy losing the bike track ...the rest is history..

Archived