super stocks

nowrench

Is there any super stock owners/drivers wanting to come run at CC Speedway? the reason I'm asking is if I can get ten to commit to running the class could be added to the may 17th race date...what I was thinking is run a expedition race which means no purse just a nice trophy while doing so ill also keep looking for sponsorship opportunities for this class I just don't want to get anyone's hopes up of there being prise money up for grabs but if I do find something I will post asap..I know alot a racer can't afford to race for free so I won't hold that against anyone..im just thinking outside the box and trying to keep the super street/super stocks alive and back at CC Speedway if anyone else has a idea please feel free to msg me

I agree with you on the free part and im trying to find a sponsor and the rules well its simple CTS already has a rule package in place key thats y I said any super stocks asphalt dirt im just trying to see what ppl are willing to do to save a class here at CC Speedway

Use the CTS and previous CCS rules. Would love to see those cars out there. I know you all can gather 10 cars. Hope to see this work out.

Thanks Rodney im open to all suggestions

MORTGAGE YOUR HOME ..[..JK ] .I COMMEND YOU FOR TRYING GOOD LUCK ..

this is just my opinion but have you thought about inviting the streetstocks out ? run em on their g-60's ? Not trying to take away any superstreet class,but theres a lot of streetstocks out there that I bet would love to try asphalt once...

I plan on paying for pit pass. lets just get all the cars to race,even the cars without stock firewalls, we just need to race smart and don't tear our shitt up for no purse. it will still be fun, was going to be in the pits anyway helping 00 purestock, so I will bring a car to race.

Archived