screen names

oldracer

Nick Holt... LOL

No law says you can't use your real name as your screen name. If you want to change your screen name, let me know.

But... and there's always a but, right? But, I will not change a screen name to an actual name unless I am quite certain that is the correct identity.

Nick

I agree, oldracer...er.... I mean John Krauser.

LSSZ has over 7,200 registered members and the vast majority have chosen to use a screen name other than their real name. Screen names are great when you want to remain anonymous and those that want to remain anonymous probably won't get on this thread to reveal their actual name.

Nick

Quite correct, John. The reason I am at my present level of poverty is largely due to Lone Star Speedzone. I am always looking for folks to advertise on the site to help offset some of the expenses I incur with the monthly fees and travel/lodging as I do the live updates. I know racers have a lot more expenses than me, but keep in mind that I am getting none of the rewards of driving or even being in the pits. I sit (or stand at a few tracks) in front of a keyboard for 10-12 hours trying to relay what's happening in real time. I'd really rather be racing.

Nick

Hey Mike, how do I know it's really you? You spelled every word correctly! Oh, that's right - the new LSSZ software has a built in spell checker... LOL

If you're serious, Mike, I will change your screen name to Mike McCain. But nobody will know who your are. We all know you as oldtimer or HiTech!

Nick

Archived