screen names

oldracer

you girls sure know how to honor me ..mispalled words ..dang now i feel like a king ...and reb i know of some other names you have just cant say em here .neck will edit ..wayne something about your hint made it easy did not have to fry whats left of my brain to figure it out . .rebel i changed my name to hi.tech .when i worked for dodge way back gorge jones came out with that song .i was the only one wearing a cowboy hat at work so they called me that we had 7 mikes working there made it hard on which one they were calling ..

Do I even have a real name?....Everyone always calls me Reb or Rebel....If it weren't for the Hooters girls/Miller Lite girls/Lug Nut girls, etc....No one would even notice me or my posts.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know what ya mean, Jay. I've been called Rosie for so long, I gotta look at my drivers license to find out my real name...

Do I even have a real name?....Everyone always calls me Reb or Rebel....If it weren't for the Hooters girls/Miller Lite girls/Lug Nut girls, etc....No one would even notice me or my posts.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know what ya mean, Jay. I've been called Rosie for so long, I gotta look at my drivers license to find out my real name...

Hey,how's it goin up north Robert? Oops did I just let the car out of the bag?

Archived