Feature Race Winners at San Antonio Speedway

debwill

Feature Winners in the Texas Stock Car Spectacular at San Antonio Speedway on September 7, 2013. Photos by Jeff Garvin.

post-29-1378744122.jpg

Joshua McCain in his #8 Jenn's Beer, Wine & Spirits Grand Stock

post-29-1378744134.jpg

Sergio Hexsel in his #70 Texas Pro Sedan

post-29-1378744148.jpg

Colt James in his #28 Texas Asphalt Limited Modified Series (TALMS)

post-29-1378744160.jpg

Dillon Spreen in his #81 Modified

post-29-1378744172.jpg

Kenny Hurley in his #40 Street Stock

post-29-1378744183.jpg

Jesse Salazar in his #18 Truck

post-29-1378744196.jpg

Chris Davidson in his #41 Pro Late Model

post-29-1378744212.jpg

Hunter Montgomery in his #15 Tator Plumbing Charger

:) Hey Hi-Tech...I remember that last race you were so bummed about the hard work (blood-sweat-tears-$$) and coming away with nothing to show for it due to the weather problems. I told you it was the journey and the memories that are made that are worth it. Now you have the journey fulfilled, the memories to cherish, AND your sons 1st place finish! Congrats on your 3rd place finish too. I know you folks must be very proud....now go forward and get some more.

:) Hey Hi-Tech...I remember that last race you were so bummed about the hard work (blood-sweat-tears-$$) and coming away with nothing to show for it due to the weather problems. I told you it was the journey and the memories that are made that are worth it. Now you have the journey fulfilled, the memories to cherish, AND your sons 1st place finish! Congrats on your 3rd place finish too. I know you folks must be very proud....now go forward and get some more.

THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUE WITH RACING THE JOURNEY TO GET THERE CAN BE A TOUGH ONE ..BUT THE MEMORIES ARE PRICELESS ...........INFORMED TONIGHT THE CAR OWNERS THINK I MIGHT BE GETTING HOT BEHIND THE WHEEL GETTING MY MOJO BACK .SO THEY WANT ME TO FINISH THE SEASON OUT AT CC AND KYLE THEY HAD TO WORK ME OVER TO AGREE WITH EM .LOL[ little white lie]SHAME ON ME .IT WAS NOT HARD TO SAY YES ..

Archived