Hooters/Late Model Race Night at CCS Update

Abel64

The following is a list of events taking place on May 17,2013 Friday and May 18,2013 Sauturday at Corpus Christi Speedway featuring The Late Models.

Schedule is as follows:

Friday May 17,2013 gates open at 3:00 P.M. test and tune starts at 5:00 P.M till 10:00 P.M. for all classes (fuel sales and tire sales available/(CONCESSIONS WILL BE OPEN STARTING AT 5:00 P.M.)

Grandstands free to public on Friday only including (PIT PASS only $25) (Test and tune class order will be determined upon classes showing up.) You can camp out on both nights or leave trailers,we have a night watch man.

Saturday pits open at 12:00 P.M ($25.00 pit pass) and grandstands open at 5pm, practice starts at 2:00 P.M till 5:00 P.M. and drivers meeting at 5:30 P.M.

First Practice:

2:00-2:10 Front Runners

2:10-2:20 Bombers

2:20-2:35 Pro sedans

2:35-2:50 Sportmods

2:50-3:05 Late Models

Second Practice:

3:15-3:25 Front Runners

3:25-3:35 Bombers

3:35-3:50 Pro Sedans

3:50- 4:05 Sportmods

4:05-5:00 Late Models

Qualifying starts at 6:00 P.M.

Qualifying order is as follows:

1. Pro Sedans

2. Sportmods

3. Late Models

Racing starts at 7:00 P.M.

Dash for cash races for Front Runners and Bombers (1 Heat only per class) $75 to win Heat- Bombers. $50 to win Heat- Front Runners. Second place on down /no pay. So race to win on heat! Draw pill for position on Feature for Bombers and Front Runners.

Intermission

Feature races:

1. Front Runners (20 laps)

2. Pro Sedans (35 laps or 30 minutes)

3. Sportmods (30 laps) (Draw pill for top 6 invert)

4. Bombers (30 laps)

5. Late Models (75 laps cautions don't count) (Top 6 invert) OUT OF DRIVER INTRODUCTIONS BEFORE THE RACE

Late Model purse as of now:

1. $1400

2. $800

3. $600

4. $400

5.$300

6.$200

7.$175

8.$150

9.$125

10.$100

$100 all the way down from here.

Im waiting on more sponsor commitments,thanks for your patience.

( NO ENTRY FEE )

Technical Race Inspector-Cris Saathoff

JERRY SPENCER WILL BE THERE FOR LATE MODEL TIRE SALES AND FOR MOUNTING TIRES.

Motel (Travelodge)-Corn Products RD. I37 exit #5 ,Night Guard and Video,2-4 persons $55. Phone #(361-289-5666)

Also it will be Hooters Night,yes the Hooters Girls will be back to CCS passing out goodies and taking pictures!

Pronto Insurance will also be there with a booth passing out flyers and signing anyone needing Insurance.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for a great night of action packed racing at The Bull Ring!

This track is not for THE FAINT OF HEART. LEAVE YOUR FEELINGS AT THE FRONT GATE!

For any further questions call Abel Arredondo at 361-765-3916/ 361-219-1633

Central_Texas_Speedway_Pro_Late_Model_Rules_2013.pdf

The ABC Body Rule weight penalty does not comply to this race.

(THERE WILL BE NO TIRE SOFTENING OF ANY KIND)

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man, the one race I can't make and it's Hooters night. When it rains it pours!

will get you some pictures ...great that cc is giving alot of practice time all classes can get some of these bugs out of the cars .

Updated list of Late Models:

1. Mike Reiniger #3

2. Bobby Teer

3. Todd Farris #29

4. Larry Bendele

5. Troy Hensiek

6. Jeff Moore

7. Johnny Hernandez

8. David Sevilla

9. Dillon Spreen #81

10. Chris Davidson #41

11. John Heil #30

12. Arthur Alexander

13. Paul Reyes #24

14. James Souza #01

15. Greg Davidson #96

16. Casey Smith #99

17. George Hagy ( Jared Fryar) #47

18. Tommy Grimes #22

19. Ryan Luza

20. Chad Menard

21. Jeff Minor #11

22. Kristen Bumbera

Still waiting on some confirmations so please bare with us.

So we are just a lil over a week away from this race. Where's the payout? Assuming the rules for Latemodels are the same rules that we use at CTS?

Im sorry for the inconvenience , I'm just waiting on the sponsors commitment. I will post inthe next two days or less. Right now were at $1400 to win,bare with me guys it looks good.

the Hooters Girls will be back to CCS passing out goodies and taking pictures

You've got my attention now.....lol

your a sick man ..no cure .

That would be correct....LOL

Since IHRA and Hooters parted ways I've had to make do with the Lug Nut girls/No Limit girls at TMS, Bud Lite girls, Miller Lite girls and Texas Bikini Team....What a shame....Need to update my Hooters photo collection and I don't have any CC talent either.... B)

Another entry has just come up,thank you to the Bumbera racing team. It looks like they might make it. Is it possible to reach the 25 mark? Keep checking on Speedzone and Facebook for more details. I will also be posting our t-shirts that we will be selling tomorrow.

I'm,sorry I forgot to add the price of the grandstands which did not go up and remained the same so it can be affordable for everyone. The prices are still just $10 for the grandstands on Saturday and kids 12 and under are still free. Grandstands free on Friday with concessions open, $25 for the pits and $20 for the late model tshirts, racefans you don't want to miss this one,see you all there!

Archived