Hooters/Late Model Race Night at CCS Update

Abel64

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention all drivers,I know it may be hard to do because of schedule and hauling trailers and racecars but we would appreciate anyone that can show up at Hooters for displaying there cars starting at 11am for one hour on Saturday especially the Late Models. For any further info.call me at 361-219-1633,thanks for anyone that can make it.

I,just got a phone call from KIII TV Channel 3 and Dan McReynolds said that they will be there at about 3:30 on Friday to air the Late Models practicing and for driver interviews. So you Late Model drivers get ready to be interviewed and be on TV News in Corpus Christi. Wow even channel 3 got wind of it,this is going to be very interesting racefans and racers.

I,just got a phone call from KIII TV Channel 3 and Dan McReynolds said that they will be there at about 3:30 on Friday to air the Late Models practicing and for driver interviews. So you Late Model drivers get ready to be interviewed and be on TV News in Corpus Christi. Wow even channel 3 got wind of it,this is going to be very interesting racefans and racers.

Wonder how they got wind of it???? LOL

Nick

Nick

Or did you call them Nick.lol

Nick

Or did you call them Nick.lol

Nick has connections in High Places!

I really can't say until Friday or Saturday,there should be two drivers to be announced. Also for you Late Model drivers especially and all other racers ,we will have a vacuum / sweeper on both nights to help the safety crew and hurry the process in case any break downs happen. Some more suprises to come as commitments come. I'm also,happy to announce that Nick will be there for Lonestar Speedzone updates. I'm hoping that Debbie will also be there as well as she is a great asset to the racing community.

I really can't say until Friday or Saturday,there should be two drivers to be announced. Also for you Late Model drivers especially and all other racers ,we will have a vacuum / sweeper on both nights to help the safety crew and hurry the process in case any break downs happen. Some more suprises to come as commitments come. I'm also,happy to announce that Nick will be there for Lonestar Speedzone updates. I'm hoping that Debbie will also be there as well as she is a great asset to the racing community.

nick will be there ..oh hell .guess i have to bring an extra dollar bill to feed him .gotta keep him fueled .

Abel,

I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'll be able to make the race after all. I haven't been cleared by my surgeon for longer trips yet, and I still not allowed to drive. I had really wanted to make the race, but now it doesn't look like it can happen. So sorry!

Ok guys great news!

An anonymous sponsor came through!

May 18 TALMS Payout

$500

$350

$300

$200

$150

$100

$100

$100

$100

$100

$75

$75

$75

$75

$75

$50

$50

$50

$50

$50

TALMS also has 4 contingency awards

14 Outdoors Fastest Qualifier Award $100

Mark Herring Race Engines Longest Haul Award $100

Rhino Race Rear Ends Hard Charger Award $50

Browning Auto Parts Hard Luck Award $50

These awards will be given at the track on Saturday. 

what is weather looking like for this weekend. want to be prepared. i know it is near summer but is there any cold front or high winds in the forecast. that SAS race was a cold one want to be prepared for my trip down there.

TEXAS PRO SEDANS - OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

for - Corpus Christi Speedway - TPS Race # 3 - May 18, 2013

Car# -- Driver/Hometown - Car Type

1 --James Hogan/Spicewood, TX - Ford Mustang

2 -- Cody Limerick/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang

3 -- Bob Sherland/San Antonio, TX - VW Rabbit 

5 ® Jeff Meeks/Marion, TX - Ford Taurus

15 -- Tom Johnson/ Kingsland, TX - Ford Mustang

17 ® Don Yocum/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang

22 -- "Ozzy" Osburn/Marion, TX - Ford Mustang

25 -- J.J. Osburn III/Converse, TX - Ford Mustang

26 -- Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang

28 -- Lisa Sandoval/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Pinto

28b - Sterling Beck/San Antonio, TX - Ford Mustang

29 -- Johnny Guerra/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang

55 -- John Miesen/Marion, TX - VW Sedan   

70 -- Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX - VW Scirocco 

77 -- Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX - VW Scirocco   

88 -- Scott Schuster/Portland, TX - Ford Pinto

94 -- Bruce Mabrito/San Antonio, TX - VW GTI

® Eligible for 2013 TPS "Rookie of the Year" Award

TPS Entry List prepared by the TPS Publications & Administrative Director

So far ill be there with the 8 tps car ..working my butt off on it now .....also to all drivers and team mates i will be passing a jug or something around to do my best to fill it up for the little girl that needs the heart operation .so please have some spare change with you ....have a heart and help out ..one quarter is three quarters short of a buck but its a start ill take it heck ill take checks .green backs.scratch off tickets winners of course i have a few now i have saved up around 50 to 60 bucks .your wifes savings sorry life savings anything . ill take money from the dirt drivers who show up even they need love lol...or bring something you wont need that i may sell to help out ..i promise every penny will go to her.lets show this family what racers are really made .love and caring ..

Archived