Update list of LLM/LM drivers for CCS May 18,2013 race

Abel64

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody got a late model that needs a driver???? Lol...This looks like it will be fun. If I hit the lotto soon I'll come have some fun too!!

I hope someone will give you a chance. No doubt in my mind that you can get the job done.

• 1 month later...

We just added another driver for the late model race. I'm glad to announce that THE TEXAS TORNADO , TOMMY GRIMES will be here for the race. This race you dont want to miss,thank you Tommy for making our race.

i cant wait for my first outting at ccs as a fan. maybe in the future i can get my car on the track. for now i dont mind just watching. just a few more weeks.

i cant wait for my first outting at ccs as a fan. maybe in the future i can get my car on the track. for now i dont mind just watching. just a few more weeks.

well we cant wait for you to be here .so come down a week early ...look us up at the green number 8 bomber or if i have it out there tps 8 and 28 ..mike and joshua ..

probably won't be able to head there til the morning of the event but I will be there. u just need the schedule for the day so I can know what time to head that way.

Im working on it racers and race fans,bare with me . There will be a couple of changes for the better. I will post it asap. I would also like to thank everyone for your patience. Get ready for some fast,action packed racing. Its been a while since we had Late Models here at CCS. Were also adding some dates for the Pro Mods and Trucks so keep checking on Speedzone and Facebook for dates.

50 laps not counting yellows would be a good distance.I am really looking forward to this.If only half of the list shows up it still will be good.This event could be like Oktoberfast last year with people being turned away.So fans plan to get there early!!!

Romco used to run 125 lap races there, so I would say either 75,100, or 125 laps. They go by real quick on a 1/4 mile track. So pending a wreckfest any of those distances should be no problem as far as time goes.

Archived