Update list of LLM/LM drivers for CCS May 18,2013 race

Abel64

As a fan who is technically challenged I applaud this effort to get these cars to the track.I guess you can assume some cars will have an advantage over others but how can you make the corrections to even it out until you get the cars on the track in race conditions? Let them race first and then go from there.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of the arguing aside, I am going to enjoy seeing Greg Davidson and Rick Rapp team up. Two of the best this state has ever seen.

They will be easy to find; just look for tires soaking in a big tub of geritol......

HiTech - he always was in the infield with his blue wrecker, he was a welder and woked on terry labontes #44 car.

thanks i know who you are talking about. he was a very kind person ...in fact he hooked up to me a couple of times always respectful . i am sure he and my dad dalton mccain knew each other ..both welders .

All of the arguing aside, I am going to enjoy seeing Greg Davidson and Rick Rapp team up. Two of the best this state has ever seen.

They will be easy to find; just look for tires soaking in a big tub of geritol......

dont it just get your feet to tingle ..lol.. mine are ..

Tom,

"No chemical altering, treating, soaking, cutting, or grinding of any kind will be allowed on tires."

As you know, the CCS track reacts quite favorably to tire soaking. I think anything will work to help the tires, including geritol.

I'm happy to announce yet another popular late model driver Casey Smith coming to race on May 18,thank you Casey for coming on board to CC Speedway for this race and future races here at the fastest 1/4 asphalt race track in Texas. Keep checking in here for future dates for LLM/LM Racing. Future sponsors coming on board,we will post as committed. Were looking forward to a great year here at CC Speedway,lots of good things coming.

I'm happy to announce yet another popular late model driver Casey Smith coming to race on May 18,thank you Casey for coming on board to CC Speedway for this race and future races here at the fastest 1/4 asphalt race track in Texas. Keep checking in here for future dates for LLM/LM Racing. Future sponsors coming on board,we will post as committed. Were looking forward to a great year here at CC Speedway,lots of good things coming.

ohh Brandon?? where are you? Brandon has always run good at CCS, suprised his name isnt on the list.

cant wait for this race already got it on the calender. it will be my first ever visit to ccs. as a fan i am super stoked about getting to watch some vet drivers and new drivers. first SAS now this I LOVE IT!!!! when does the shirt design come out??? put me down for one XXL please q:-) oh and put the drivers early entry list on it (js)

Well we have another driver to be announced later. I'm glad to say that makes 19 race cars and more to commit as the days go by. Thanks to all for supporting our track here at CCS and get ready for some awesome racing.

Thank you George Hagy for making number twenty on our list for late models and thanks to all LLM/LATE MODELS for adding our track as another place to race here at CCS. There will also be more dates soon for the LLM/LM races. Stayed tuned for more racers as they commit and sponsors.

Boy my first ever trip to CCS is going to well worth the money and while. cant wait! Hats off to Mr.Abel and CCS crew for making this happen!

Boy my first ever trip to CCS is going to well worth the money and while. cant wait! Hats off to Mr.Abel and CCS crew for making this happen!

if your going into the pits look us up.. bomber 8 joshua and mike .or at tps prosedan 28 and 8 ..we will find a lug wrench that will fit your hand .

if your going into the pits look us up.. bomber 8 joshua and mike .or at tps prosedan 28 and 8 ..we will find a lug wrench that will fit your hand .

Wow that would be awesome. i will be attending with my dad and will see what his plans are. it would be nice to view things from ccs pits as well as grandstands. Thanks for the Offer.

Wow that would be awesome. i will be attending with my dad and will see what his plans are. it would be nice to view things from ccs pits as well as grandstands. Thanks for the Offer.

you will find lots of good folks and friendly ..no one ever turns down a chance to meet with fans ..that is at every track as well ...

Bomber 8 won't Be racing that weekend sorry dad

Archived