Central Texas Speedway payouts posted here

The rules will be posted pretty soon. They will accommodate more than pro lates. I haven't seen them so don't want to put my foot in my mouth on the particulars. I do know tsrs type cars will be eligible as well as bigger motors. Hope that helps.

The rules will be posted pretty soon. They will accommodate more than pro lates. I haven't seen them so don't want to put my foot in my mouth on the particulars. I do know tsrs type cars will be eligible as well as bigger motors. Hope that helps.
It does...and I'm banging my head against the wall right now. But I appreciate the info. I will wait this one out.

• 1 month later...
Any idea on when the other division purses will be posted? I need time to decide on rebuilding the HIGH 5 or tracking down some old po-po cars.

I apologize for just now reading this question but the total purse payouts should be posted by March 4th at the latest. You will be able to find them on this thread and our website at www.centexspeedway.com

I'll try to get back to you once I know it's live for viewing. Thank you for your post.

Jim

CTS-GM

Brad Bush asked me to post the Central Texas Speedway payouts

post-3-1358552023.jpg

post-3-1358552029.jpg

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: CTS will be making some announcements very soon regarding scheduling, official extended purse payouts, and more. Please stay tuned to LSSZ, our website, and Facebook for full details. And don't forget to attend the Driver/Crew Meet n Greet on March 9th at 2pm at the track for a general Q&A.

Jim

CTS-GM

Any idea on when the other division purses will be posted? I need time to decide on rebuilding the HIGH 5 or tracking down some old po-po cars.

I apologize for just now reading this question but the total purse payouts should be posted by March 4th at the latest. You will be able to find them on this thread and our website at www.centexspeedway.com

I'll try to get back to you once I know it's live for viewing. Thank you for your post.

Jim

CTS-GM

*******************NEW PAYOUTS POSTED EARLY*********************

post-14543-1362176888.jpg

Really? Now the question is how much is the entry fee for each class? How much is it for the grand stands? Is it going to be affordable?

Matt, We all have choices in life and some will find the rodeo too expensive and others will think it's a bargain. If something is not affordable to me, it might be affordable to my next door neighbor.

Same applies here.

Nick

NOT being negitive Nick! Just curious how much it is going to be to go to the local stock car races or if I can get my nova back in racing condition to race out there! "EXAMPLE" If it is going to cost $150 to enter a car and $50 per person to enter the pits and $10 to park a car and $30 a person to watch the race we should "OR" would like to know! I have not seen any information on this and was asking! NOT TO BE NEGITIVE!!!!

Archived