Central Texas Speedway payouts posted here

Really? Now the question is how much is the entry fee for each class? How much is it for the grand stands? Is it going to be affordable?

Looks like to me to get in the pits if you have a NASCAR license its $35 for both nights

General admission is $25 for both nights or if your only coming one night it's $12 Friday and $20 Saturday.

With the payouts as high as they are I don't see any reason to go to the grand stands bring a car go through the back gate and race for some purse money. It's a lot cleaner than dirt track anyway.

NOT being negitive Nick! Just curious how much it is going to be to go to the local stock car races or if I can get my nova back in racing condition to race out there! "EXAMPLE" If it is going to cost $150 to enter a car and $50 per person to enter the pits and $10 to park a car and $30 a person to watch the race we should "OR" would like to know! I have not seen any information on this and was asking! NOT TO BE NEGITIVE!!!!

Registration is $50. You can find all other pricing on our website under the "Racing" tab then click "Tickets". Appreciate you asking.

www.centexspeedway.com

Really? Now the question is how much is the entry fee for each class? How much is it for the grand stands? Is it going to be affordable?

Registration is $50. All other prices can be found on our website under the "Racing" tab then "Tickets". Thank you for asking and hope to see you out there.

NOT being negitive Nick! Just curious how much it is going to be to go to the local stock car races or if I can get my nova back in racing condition to race out there! "EXAMPLE" If it is going to cost $150 to enter a car and $50 per person to enter the pits and $10 to park a car and $30 a person to watch the race we should "OR" would like to know! I have not seen any information on this and was asking! NOT TO BE NEGITIVE!!!!

Registration is $50. You can find all other pricing on our website under the "Racing" tab then click "Tickets". Appreciate you asking.

www.centexspeedway.com

matt5858--just realized I anwered you on two different posts of yours. oops

CTS and Royal Purple Naskart Pro Racing Series are rolling out a new purse strategy that pays more. Minimum $100 to win, $75 second, and $50 third. Minimum payout to 5 karts. The more karts that race the more places and amounts that will be paid. Thanks to Mike Steinman and the team for choosing to race with us at CTS.

Will This new increased purse payout be all season long or just the first race ?

Similar to other tracks, we have a base payout and a sponsor add payout. With many thanks to A-Line, they have stepped up and added a considerable amount to the purse for our season opener. It is my team's goal to continue signing on sponsors that want to see great racing and support the entire driver/fan experience through these purses. We believe that none of us exist without each other's support-drivers, fans, racetracks-and we are continuously striving to make CTS the best place to race. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Archived