Real TalentBush wins

thumper

For all you namesayers who threw Kurt Bush under the bus it gives me great pleasure to say "in your face",respectfully of course.Politics aside this guy is the real deal and congrats to him for the win.This was no gift.I was really concerned seeing Stenhouse was doing the pushing and had wrecked the last 2 cars he pushed.If you watched,the 6 was wiggling Kurt all over the place but HE was a better driver and held on for the win in an underfunded,previously wrecked car with a burned out motor.Having been on the wrong end of witch hunts myself I am proud to say I have a new hero.Now NASCAR is fun again. JMO.

k bush fans are happy he came back and won the talent was allways their i whonder if the other k bush whould came out if the car was off lets see who shows up tomorrow night when thins go his way he his a happy camper

Without some attitude NASCAR would really be dull.NASCAR has to have attitude as the fan growth in the past was in a large part due to it.But thats just me.I tend to like the guys like the Busch's ,Stewart,Harvick and the others that don't go by the prepared script.

I still believe there's people that would like these clowns if they were pedophiles......
...probably the same people who love the current system we have ruining sorry .running this country .......you can be a bad guy and have class doing it ..dale sr was the best at it ...

GB, most of us "naysayers" have never doubted his(or shrubs) driving talent......It's their attitude, plain and simple.....

I agree Reb. Dang!!!Did I just say Reb and I agreed on something?

Until you have been on the wrong end of a witch hunt you cant imagine how it feels.Im not agreeing with KBs actions but can understand the latter part of it.Everything you say is taken out of text and people line up to say nasty things like oldtimer just did.as well as you Reb.What the hill does an angry driver have to do with a pedophile??????? Or a fumbuling President?Nothing but the hunt continues.Bush did not derserve that comment,did he?Call him a jerk,spoiled,rude,but why add stuff that is irrevalent? Thats my whole point.Once this starts,too many people want to add stuff.Mostly untrue.I have seen it at local tracks too and thats my point.

How do you battle a witch hunt? Showcase real talent.You would be surprised how little of that really exists.I can identify with Kurt and was just really happy when he won.Give one to the underdog.We all need people who can make us feel better about ourselves even if they wouldnt give you the time of day.Its called HOPE.I dont care about political correctness.

HT,I was never a fan of Dale Sr.I was a Bill Elliot fan after Talatega.And a Petty fan forever.Now a Kirt Bush fan.Im already under the bus and dont care.Talent is the most important thing to me,not a popularity contest.

Hate Bush?Watch NASCAR to see him get beat.Thats what a promoter wants.

What the hill does an angry driver have to do with a pedophile??????? Or a fumbuling President?Nothing but the hunt continues.Bush did not derserve that comment,did he?Call him a jerk,spoiled,rude,but why add stuff that is irrevalent?

DANG GOT YOUR DANDRUFF UP ....I FIGURE A DRIVER MAKES HIS BED .HE HAS TO SLEEP IN IT ..

It doesn'tt matter how much talent you have; if you say idiotic thinks the sponsors won't stay around too long which is why he's in the prediciment that he is in. I for one have never questioned his abilities. He's not the only talent person in the world that throws it away for doing stupid stuff. Hopefully in the next few months he can get back on the right track.

Reb, you and all the other naysayers are missing the point....just because someone's a "jerk, spoiled, rude", an a hole, numbnut, squirrel, etc., etc., you need to like him because he sure can drive. :huh:

QUESTION//DO YOU LIKE EVERY DRIVER OUT THERE LOCAL AND PROFESSIONAL WHO CAN DRIVE ......I DON'T THINK ANYONE HERE WILL SERIOUSLY DOUBT HIS SKILLS AS A WHEEL MAN ......HIS COCKY ATTITUDE GETS IN THE WAY MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO LIKE HIM AND AT ONE TIME I DID LIKE HIM ..

Reb, you and all the other naysayers are missing the point....just because someone's a "jerk, spoiled, rude", an a hole, numbnut, squirrel, etc., etc., you need to like him because he sure can drive. :huh:

QUESTION//DO YOU LIKE EVERY DRIVER OUT THERE LOCAL AND PROFESSIONAL WHO CAN DRIVE ......I DON'T THINK ANYONE HERE WILL SERIOUSLY DOUBT HIS SKILLS AS A WHEEL MAN ......HIS COCKY ATTITUDE GETS IN THE WAY MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO LIKE HIM AND AT ONE TIME I DID LIKE HIM ..

I guess I need to explain - my comment was tongue-in-cheek and laced with sarcasm! I'll try to make that a little clearer next time.

Archived