Good For Drought, Bad For Racing

trbfan

I WONT EVEN LISTEN TO OUR WEATHER MAN .. ASKED HIM FACE TO FACE BACK WHEN IT SNOWED A FEW YEARS BACK ON CHRISTMAS EVE ..... I ASKED HIM IF IT WAS GOING TO SNOW THAT NIGHT ...HE SAID NOT A CHANCE ....3 TO 5 INCHES AT MY HOUSE .........GO FIGURE ....

I hope it rains like a mo-fo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep a long slow rain at my house ...that would make me happy .....and the skeeters too they need love .. nah forget them ..saw a creek the other day i cant ever remember it being dry ...darn thing was coughing up dust through the cracks ........we need rain ...ill have to relearn how to turn my wiper things on ....iffen they still work ...

Everyone go out and wash your vehicles, wax 'em up and don't replace your wiper blades. That'll get some rain here. :P Lenny66 B)

you should hold that to be true .....but it aint working anymore ....everyone i know has tried that ..........maybe we should all plan an outdoors party .. that could do the trick

I'm currently vacationing in the Philippines. We are having rain today and most every day. We have had one typhoon come through. Sure wished I could take some back home when we come back. I was keeping an eye on the weather and saw Don was coming and was glad to hear it. Now i see we got nothing more than a shower. Figures!

Archived