Attention Truck Teams

JC

I think what you are doing is GREAT. I wont be able to attend the race and Im sure no one would let an old fat one legged man drive their truck so is there an address I can send a few buck to help the cause?

PAPA , NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE BUT AS OWNER OF A PROSTHETIC COMPANY , I FOR ONE WOULD LET YOU DRIVE AND SPONSOR YOU AND WOUNDED WARRIORS OR AMPUTEE ANGELS.

Thank you Dale. Im in!!!! Can you PM me a contact # or you can reach me @ (210) 618-2345

PAPA

My name is "Gerald" also. This Gerald will be the winner!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Dale. Im in!!!! Can you PM me a contact # or you can reach me @ (210) 618-2345

PAPA

My name is "Gerald" also. This Gerald will be the winner!

Hell yah, now were talking!!! I know its for a great cause, but giving someone a chance to drive who isnt a regular shoe is more like what these type of events should be about.

PAPA, if you need any help, let me know. Hell, after you win this race I might have to put you in my mod for the rest of the year. You have to be better than me. lol

I had the pleasure of talking with Dale on the phone earlier. Im going to try and meet up with him @ HMP Saturday night so we can talk some more and see if this is going to work or not. I consider it a great honor that Dale even considered me to drive his truck. This race is for a very good cause and I hope to be able to drive the #06. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

I had the pleasure of talking with Dale on the phone earlier. Im going to try and meet up with him @ HMP Saturday night so we can talk some more and see if this is going to work or not. I consider it a great honor that Dale even considered me to drive his truck. This race is for a very good cause and I hope to be able to drive the #06. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

pullen for you

Here's an idea, how bout each racer choose a charity of their choice to represent. He or she who wins gets to donate the entire amount to that specific charity. Or at least something to that extent.

This is something we are trying to figure out. We have many options and routes we can go with this. Everyone's advice is greatly appreciated.

Ready to enter yet? Whos your driver?

Thanks

J.C Umscheid

06 TRUCK HOPEFULLY WILL HAVE PAPA AS THE DRIVER AND BE SUPPORTING AMPUTEE ANGELS AS ITS CHARITY THAT PROVICES PROSTHETICS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY FINACIAL MEANS TO GET THEM OTHER WISE.

WAITING ON DATE AND TIME........ THANKS J.C. AND GERALD FOR FIRING THIS THING UP.

Did you guys get a chance to meet up on Saturday?

Nick

Did you guys get a chance to meet up on Saturday?

Nick

No we didnt Nick. I was so excited about all this that I forgot that I promised my daughter and son-in-law that I would watch the grandkids so they could have a little time for themselves. I have already marked the calender for the next HMP race. I WILL be there for sure. Meanwhile I will be practicing my moves out on the streets of SA. :lol:

Bumping this up again. I need to start raising some money for this but I really need more info before I can approach them. Even if I dont get to drive the 06 Truck I want to raise some $ for Amputee Angles. I will be at HMP this weekend to meet Dale and see if my big butt will even fit. Has any more trucks come forward to let someone drive in this race? This is really a super good way to get some $$ out to some really good causes.

PAPA

P.S.

Watch out Cory......Im coming for the 61 Mod next!!!!!!! :lol:

Archived