Attention Truck Teams

One last suggestion, perhaps we do this deal on the last circle track night of the season after the last feature. This way there is no scramble to fix things if racing gets a little wild. Holding the race during the monster truck show is a neat idea; however that draws a different crowd who may not be circle track fans or who may not know of the racers or and sponsors. Having the race after the last circle track feature could also permit our fans to participate and donate to this event should they choose. This "allstar/prelude to the dream style show down" has a great opportunity to draw great corporate sponsorship and press for the event.

With that being said, Pro Star Performance and Wiseman Motorsports are pleased to announce that former Snowball Derby Modified Champion Jason Boyd will be driving the DLR & Associates #28 Chevy Silverado. Our chairity of choice is the ALS Society.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we could get John Mandabach to alter the schedule so that the trucks are before the Late Models this will give the trucks a chance to run and make the necessary changes to accomodate the charity race drivers.

Thanks for the ideas Kevin! :ph34r: Gerald, John and I will discuss to try and see how we can make this event workk for all parties involved with out the added expenses of traveling back to HMP after the season. Thanks for the help

J.C

J.C.--

I can think of a pretty good truck and a great former driver up around Hutto that oughta be in this one. Not sure if he reads the internet, but you know his brother in law and nephew very well.........................

Would take me years back to Longhorn when those two put on some great battles........

J.C.--

I can think of a pretty good truck and a great former driver up around Hutto that oughta be in this one. Not sure if he reads the internet, but you know his brother in law and nephew very well.........................

Would take me years back to Longhorn when those two put on some great battles........

Already on it. Was gonna call or get my dad to call in the morn! Also need to get Terry James, Greg Davidson maybe Rick Rapp, there's so many that if we had the teams commit we could find drivers!

I would love to be involved but not sure if I would qualify. I have never raced in a truck as of now but I plan on racing the final 3 races at THR and 2 races at HMP before the season is over. Let me know if I can or can not race in it seems like it will be a really cool event and I am all about supporting charities.

Jeff O'Neill

#51 NASCAR Pro Truck

NOT LIKING THE MONSTER TRUCK DATE BECAUSE THAT IS A SPECIAL TRIP TO THE TRACK JUST FOR THIS RACE VS. HAVING PEOPLE DRIVE WHO ARE NORMALLY THERE WITH ADDED TRAVEL EXPENSE OR HOTEL ROOMS.

CONSIDERING OFFERING UP MY TRUCK DEPENDING ON DATE........ HEY IT WILL BE FASTER WITHOUT MY LEAD AS..S IN IT AND A SMOOTHER DRIVER.

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF PARTS AT COST AND SOME LABOR WOULD BE DONATED TO TRUCKS TORN UP. BESIDES JUST SKINS.

Here is an updated list so that it's on the second page!

Drivers/Teams wanting to enter:

#76 Lynn Hardy - Driver Sonny Hunt

#81 Daniel Sweeney -Driver Gerald Boyd

#42 Jason Marshall - Driver David Umscheid

#66 Jon Garrett - Driver J.C Umscheid

#8.5 Jim Nides - Driver Raymond Delahoussay

#96 Rick Pallaro - Driver John Heil

#28 Kevin Wiseman - Driver Jason Boyd

#72 Brent Bell - Driver Steve Green

#05 Robert Carson - Driver Mason Mitchell

#31 Jim Albert - Driver Zak Hausler

#33 Joey Jenkins - Driver Robert Walton

#?? Owner - Driver Mark "Wildman" Chrudimsky

Looking for Rides:

Howard Willis (multiple dirt modified championships)

David Lewien (long time truck racer)

Graham Baker (HMP owner/promoter. This mans gives us a place to race!)

Jack Sandefur (HMP and THR head tech man)

Chris Davidson (not really sure what he's good at! Late model champ and racer)

John Mandabach(just becuase it would be hilarious!!!)

Not sure but I think there are more registered trucks than pro stocks. Will talk with all involved though. Thanks for your help!

JC

Your probably right JC... I see people worrying about donating a truck and it getting trashed. with the elite group of racers you're putting together I honestly don't see that being a problem (not to say, shtuff don't happen), I just see this being a very friendly, hard charging race. With the group of guys getting in these cars, I'm pretty sure they'd make sure no one is left high and dry if something were to happen to their trucks.

Ok, I'm checking to see if a PAST truck champion (03) would like to drive the 33. Is that allowed?

As long as they are not a current registered truck racer they are more than welcome to come run this event. If we allowed current truck racers it would just be a regular ole truck race. So who will you enter in the race for the 33? I have a driver suit that will fit you Gunnar if you can talk the Stapps into it!!!!

Ok, I'm checking to see if a PAST truck champion (03) would like to drive the 33. Is that allowed?

As long as they are not a current registered truck racer they are more than welcome to come run this event. If we allowed current truck racers it would just be a regular ole truck race. So who will you enter in the race for the 33? I have a driver suit that will fit you Gunnar if you can talk the Stapps into it!!!!

Robert Walton. He's in, depending on what the date is. Would want to bring his modified as well.

I have NO desire to get any hotter than the outside temp...and thats to Damn hot already!!!

JC,

I PMed Gerald with the charity of choice.

And if you haven't approached a local liquor distributor about contributing a couple of containers of Crown to this event, I think you (we?) are missing out ...

Robert Carson

#05 Truck

New information regarding this event!

Pro Star Performance has confirmed that there will be a live band afterwards, and food provided by Pro Star. BYOB(you better bring a bunch!)

Also the entries are flowing in! Keep checking back for the lastes entries as we recieve them.

J.C Umscheid

Here is an updated list:

Drivers/Teams wanting to enter:

#76 Lynn Hardy - Driver Sonny Hunt

#81 Daniel Sweeney -Driver Gerald Boyd

#42 Jason Marshall - Driver David Umscheid

#66 Jon Garrett - Driver J.C Umscheid

#8.5 Jim Nides - Driver Raymond Delahoussay

#96 Rick Pallaro - Driver John Heil

#28 Kevin Wiseman - Driver Jason Boyd

#72 Brent Bell - Driver Steve Green

#05 Robert Carson - Driver Mason Mitchell

#31 Jim Albert - Driver Zak Hausler

#33 Joey Jenkins - Driver Robert Walton

#?? Owner - Driver Mark "Wildman" Chrudimsky

#14 Beau Rose - Driver Keith Riethmeyer

Looking for Rides:

Howard Willis (multiple dirt modified championships)

David Lewien (long time truck racer)

Graham Baker (HMP owner/promoter. This mans gives us a place to race!)

Jack Sandefur (HMP and THR head tech man)

Chris Davidson (not really sure what he's good at! Late model champ and racer)

John Mandabach(just becuase it would be hilarious!!!)

Greg Davidson (The Texas Legend!)

Any of the Schilds Clan???????

Stephan McCurley would like to find a ride as well(Pro Late model racer)

all star event like this calls for a Tower Talker reunion to make it complete??? Better than FOX or SPEED being there!!!! Let me know and I'll be there if you need me!

Im sure we can work something out.... I noticed that you didnt respond and wanna come to the race until we mentioned BEER, Food and a live band!!!! Hahaha thanks for wanting to help

Archived