#05 Robert Carson - Driver Mason Mitchell

#31 Jim Albert - Driver Zak Hausler

#33 Joey Jenkins - Driver Robert Walton

#?? Owner - Driver Mark "Wildman" Chrudimsky

#14 Beau Rose - Driver Keith Riethmeyer

#99 Cary Stapp - Driver Graham Baker

#8 Jim Nides - Driver John Mandabach

Looking for Rides:

Howard Willis (multiple dirt modified championships)

David Lewien (long time truck racer)

Jack Sandefur (HMP and THR head tech man)

Chris Davidson (not really sure what he's good at! Late model champ and racer)

Aurthor Hermiz(Dirt Racer and ex pro stock racer)

Greg Davidson (The Texas Legend!)

Any of the Schilds Clan???????

Stephan McCurley would like to find a ride as well(Pro Late model racer)

The 81 truck is just waiting for the rain to stop so we can get our first test session started. Hope everybody has plenty of test sessions lined up over the next few weeks but if you don't, feel free to come out and take notes.

Gerald, go on and get you plenty of it!!! Do they make a cool suit that fits you? Im thinking your gonna need it!

I think you and my dad must of got some sort of germ from sharing that same crown bottle last saturday night cause all ive heard from the both of you this past week is how yall are both gonna kick my ass, If thats the case how come you both feel its necessary to get testing in?

Just wondering

J.C

Just letting everyone know this event is going to happen and as soon as we get ALL the details in order and have everything to present to you guys before we make any new announcments. Basically Gerald needs to get busy!

Just to let everybody know, I wanted to run this race this weekend but JC keeps putting it off.

I'll be there Friday and here's what I say we do for this week Gerald. You practice which ever truck you'd like and when feel your fast I'll get in it and by the 5th lap with go faster than you! It's done If you show up Friday for practice!

The woodlands automotive and performance race team is proud to announce the charity of our choice is wefightlikeagirl.com.....this for ovarian cancer awareness..we have a race fan and friend that has been told that her fight with cancer is teminal. Like most folks involved with racing she refused that answer and is fighting like hell.

We will have her site along with the teal ribbon on the 76 truck for the remainder of the season. Cancer is as evil as it comes just about everyone knows somebody who has had this evilness effect a friend or family member in some way.

If anyone would like to help with any donations please fell free to contact me anytime. These folks are completly non profifit so 100% of every dollar goes to cause.

Thanks lynn hardy jr.

Lynn I think you would agree that guys like us are lucky to live the life we do. Hell we would race every day of the week if we could find someone to come out to the track and race us. My wife and family don't think that I'm even aware of the real world. So I would like to thank everyone in advance for letting me be a part of the real world for a day :rolleyes:

Well gerald I hate to admit it but I know you out side of racing and not only are you aware of the real world your actually an alright guy. I promise I won't tell anyone though. Wouldn't want to break that bad boy image you got. Lol

Brad that is one of the things we are working on. As you know adding a drinking contest was mentioned and everyone felt like I would have an unfair advantage. We also thought about a eating contest, once again advantage to me.We are trying to come up with something that would give guys like you and JC a fair shot at this, but we can't think of anything :lol:

JC

I think what you are doing is GREAT. I wont be able to attend the race and Im sure no one would let an old fat one legged man drive their truck so is there an address I can send a few buck to help the cause?

PAPA , NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE BUT AS OWNER OF A PROSTHETIC COMPANY , I FOR ONE WOULD LET YOU DRIVE AND SPONSOR YOU AND WOUNDED WARRIORS OR AMPUTEE ANGELS.

Archived