**Danielsen Has Laid Out A Challenge**

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephan I would love nothing other than to take your challenge but instead I had to put your car on the trailer for you saturday and well wish I had my car back together. Funds just arent there right at the moment. Hope to watch one hell of a race maybe from a different point of view like The Hot Pits or stands. Who knows.

i wii race any one for 300.00 10 laps before the heat in our class

Tony is talking about "any Street Stock" not any car from any class. I see that Alan has accepted so if this race is going to happen I need to know in order to fit it into the line up. There is plenty of time but I need to know before the October 9th race. Thanks...

Tony is talking about "any Street Stock" not any car from any class. I see that Alan has accepted so if this race is going to happen I need to know in order to fit it into the line up. There is plenty of time but I need to know before the October 9th race. Thanks...

il run alan for $1000 b-4 the heat, winner gets nothing looser gets all. sounds fair to me? what yall think? hell il run tony same set up. :ph34r:

il run alan for $1000 b-4 the heat, winner gets nothing looser gets all. sounds fair to me? what yall think? hell il run tony same set up. :ph34r:

that would be the slowest race ever :lol: nobody would want to win :lol::lol: hell i'll race your truck on foot for that, but if i pass out in turn 1 i get an extra thousand. ha ha ha ha ha

Popcorn.gifsounds like someone might be hiding something.... i have no dog in this fight but hell if you aint cheating then take the challange....... just saying.. cause from here on out if you dont, well you know what other racers and fans on this forum will think....... :ph34r:

Hell why would anyone want to chance their car going against Tony before the heat cause according to our RACE EXPERT he isn't proven. I am guessing a championship and numerous heat wins by a mile is just a fluke. I am guessing since Tony made a hell of a counter offer that kinda scared someone but oh well would of been fun to see the blue 35 flying around the track (without anyone possibly takin him out) and winning that bet.

Hell why would anyone want to chance their car going against Tony before the heat cause according to our RACE EXPERT he isn't proven. I am guessing a championship and numerous heat wins by a mile is just a fluke. I am guessing since Tony made a hell of a counter offer that kinda scared someone but oh well would of been fun to see the blue 35 flying around the track (without anyone possibly takin him out) and winning that bet.

lol and you just made him look worse.. "championship and heat wins by a mile" .. makes ya wonder why he wouldnt wanna pull the pan ! :lol: any one in there right mind would take the challenge 500 win or lose.. unless ofcourse.. :o

lol and you just made him look worse.. "championship and heat wins by a mile" .. makes ya wonder why he wouldnt wanna pull the pan ! :lol: any one in there right mind would take the challenge 500 win or lose.. unless ofcourse.. :o

Only reason why Tony is even offering to run before the heat races is because he knows I have unfinished business, still have a $150 challenge to the winner of the feature I have to deal with and its double points race to end the season. On slop he stands a fighting chance only because he knows I dont tear up my shit and you cant pass cleanly on a one groove mudhole. Who the hell would want to be on a slop/muddy track with 35, money at stack and knowing everyones eyes are on him. Thats flat out scary no telling what would happen in the first turn. At least after the feature neither driver has any excuse what so ever regarding track. It should have a mulit racing groove and no reason to not have an exceptional race! Honestly, nothing against Tony, he is a fun guy to be around and all but I am interested in an all out, balls out get it on race not some pig slop spinning tire competition. So if you want to brag about beating me and taking my money then jump on it and take me when its about car, setup, motor, driver and balls. Muddy track eleminates half of those listed.

lets stop all confusion of motor,crank,cams and so forth and at end of night lets have some extra teching go on and pull vacuum,check cubic inch,heads and crank on top 5 point finishers and really stop all finger pointing and really see who is running legal anyway there is rules on motors lets actually see who is legal or not can we get an confirmation from tech LET THE TECH BEGIN it is last points race isnt it this may stop all guess work ha,ha i bet a.j would love this to happen bet if they post rules will be INFORCED a few cars might stay outside gate

lets stop all confusion of motor,crank,cams and so forth and at end of night lets have some extra teching go on and pull vacuum,check cubic inch,heads and crank on top 5 point finishers and really stop all finger pointing and really see who is running legal anyway there is rules on motors lets actually see who is legal or not can we get an confirmation from tech LET THE TECH BEGIN it is last points race isnt it this may stop all guess work ha,ha i bet a.j would love this to happen bet if they post rules will be INFORCED a few cars might stay outside gate

top 3.. theres no way they can do every thing to top 5.. besides theres ALOT of difference between the 5th place cars and the 1st place cars.. isnt rly worth the time

"On slop he stands a fighting chance only because he knows I dont tear up my shit and you cant pass cleanly on a one groove mudhole. Who the hell would want to be on a slop/muddy track with 35, money at stack and knowing everyones eyes are on him. Thats flat out scary no telling what would happen in the first turn."

Thats easy enough to fix. Make the rule if either driver wrecks the other car, then they lose, money to be donated to a charity. If you win fair and square keep the money. Just a thought kinda keeps everyone honest.

I have told the officials what my motor has in it and they said there was nothing illegal about my motor. if he wants to pay the $500 before the feature to have me tore down that fine. Not taking my motor out for him and his mechanic to look at. As far as the race goes two cars on the same track same condition weather it is wet, dry, or tacky we are both on the same playing field. In a dry slick track its not racing its a pedal fest.

Archived