**Danielsen Has Laid Out A Challenge**

Why don't you worry about taking the pan off the red car that is betting u actually u don't even have to take the pan off just crawl under there and look with a light and where the crank is bolted to the fly wheel looks like a star well there u go to light

shhhh! hush ure mouth//// btw if this was happening tech would find it

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the "fastest" cars should start in the back every race myself. But when they did that earlier this year there sure was a bunch of crying before the race. It sure makes for better racing for the fans instead of the fast ones starting on the front row every week. Of course the outcome didnt change much when they did that ;) but was alot more interesting for the fans and fun passing all them cars.

I want to thank #35 Tony Blankenship for challenging me and running me as clean as anyone has ever raced me! The feature alone was alot of fun, tight, close racing and I was excited to win that race for my dad! I was sure hoping to catch/pass Tony early in the 10 lap challenge and almost did just ran out of good racing surface to complete any and every run I got! With the track being as fast as it was in the middle it would have taken a mistake on Tony's part or a good bump from my part. Neither happened but boy was that some tight tight racing for position. Nice job holding up to the pressure Tony! Its amazing how fast 10 laps can go by w/o cautions and hauling ass! Anyhow hope one day we can do it again!

Also on another note thankyou to everyone who gave me and my brother get well wishes for our dad! He is obviously weighting on our minds but made it crystal clear for us to respresent our family well tonight!

Yes it seemed like the 10 laps went by very fast. Thanks for not doing the bump and run. In the feature I had a chance to do the bump and run but i just dont race that way . I was having a blast racing you in the fearture until i got caught up with a lap car. I had blast would love to do it again sometime you have a great car and your a good driver. Thanks for letting me start in front I think that was the key to winning the race. Thanks Alan and the crew for a great race. Awesome Job!! O and by the way thats the hardest ive ever drivin my car tongue was hangin out and oil was dripping out of my breathers.

HOPE YOUR DAD GETS BETTER :)

Thanks alot. I got to chat with him today which was nice. Still waiting on results from yesterdays tests but doesnt look like until tomorrow before we will know whats happening first. I cant tell you guys how much it means to me and Robert with everyone stopping by after the races and all the msg's today hoping and praying for him!

Yes it seemed like the 10 laps went by very fast. Thanks for not doing the bump and run. In the feature I had a chance to do the bump and run but i just dont race that way . I was having a blast racing you in the fearture until i got caught up with a lap car. I had blast would love to do it again sometime you have a great car and your a good driver. Thanks for letting me start in front I think that was the key to winning the race. Thanks Alan and the crew for a great race. Awesome Job!! O and by the way thats the hardest ive ever drivin my car tongue was hangin out and oil was dripping out of my breathers.

hehe the old bump and run we all have seen it done but i dont use it. I wish the track would of had about another 5 feet wide more of good racing surface for some side by side action but it just wasnt there. Nontheless you hit your marks and didnt open the door even with the pressure I was throwing at you. Good job, Tony!!!

Archived