**Danielsen Has Laid Out A Challenge**

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont know if you want my opinion but i do race in the class and i still say a heavy tech on top 3 cars is better than teching the top 5.. this way the tech guys arent rushed and can take there time to do there job instead of having 4 cars/trucks backed up out of the tech booth sitting there roasting down rushing them .. and on average when u watch a race the top 3 run away from the rest of the field i dont know what tech is doing currently but some times as fast as they are in and out i would assume weight and vacuum..which i would assume not there fault if theyre having to tech so many if a guy cant get into the top 3 i dont think he should have to go through tech.. my opinion .. not bad mouthing u tech guys i know youve been catching hell.. i honestly dont know what yall are doing i would just think you could do more/better on lesser cars.. and more important cars

Nothing wrong with your opinion, in fact I agree with most of it. The reason most go top five is in case one of the top three are Disqualified. If they are then someone else moves up to take there spot so you have to Tech the car that took that spot to make sure that car is legal as well. It\'s just a rule of thumb kind of thing.

Stephan, Tony both of yall have my best wishes for this race. And Stephan I can and will say that its people like you that keep getting back on the track for guys like me. I thank you and Robert very much. And I'll have my FIRE SUIT ready this saturday. LOL

I think after this 10 lapper yall should both stop on the front stretch and SHAKE hands and also get interviewed for the crowd. JMO

Hoping to have our car back in action this Saturday. We don't have an issue with winning, but don't want to mess up the points chasers either. Heck, if we are 1st and the other two two top dogs are 2nd and 3rd, it all works out the same in the end..... In all seriousness, this thread was a promotional homerun. TOBA was successful for a reason...

has anybody decided where to put their money yet? 35 or 149? im thinking this is gonna be a close race and keep the crowd on the edge of their seats. what do yall think?

Humm, it all boils down to what kinda of racing surface they end up with to race on, wet or tacky I will take Tony, dry slick Stephan has the advantage. It has been their calling cards all season, Its no secret Tony wet his heels on that very track when George kept it muddy slimy, and the same goes for Stephan, its apparent he prefers a dry slick track, two totally different driving styles and preferences. Good luck to both of you guys.

Work on making the track wet on one end dry on the other - That would make for an intersting race in all classes

it sure got quiet on here after that comment kurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but in all honesty that would be a hell of a show dont yall think? :ph34r:

Why don't you worry about taking the pan off the red car that is betting u actually u don't even have to take the pan off just crawl under there and look with a light and where the crank is bolted to the fly wheel looks like a star well there u go to light

Archived