**Danielsen Has Laid Out A Challenge**

Okay everyone Stephan has laid out a challenge to all Street Stocks. Stephan has taken $ 150.00 out of his own pocket and put a bounty on his own head. If anyone wins on October 9th in the 20 lap feature other than the 149 than Stephan personally will give you $ 150.00 of his own money! The only stipulation is he has to be running at the end! Stephan has also issued a challenge to everyone to put up some money on top of his money. In Stephans words "put it up unless your scared you can't beat me". Stephan has asked that any donations to the bounty be given to me and I will add it to his $ 150.00.

I ask that we all keep the comments clean and professional please. No name calling! If you want to get to Stephan than do it through his pocket. I can promise you the name calling does not bother him at all. In fact I would be willing to bet he is laughing everytime he types.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay everyone Stephan has laid out a challenge to all Street Stocks. Stephan has taken $ 150.00 out of his own pocket and put a bounty on his own head. If anyone wins on October 9th in the 20 lap feature other than the 149 than Stephan personally will give you $ 150.00 of his own money! The only stipulation is he has to be running at the end! Stephan has also issued a challenge to everyone to put up some money on top of his money. In Stephans words "put it up unless your scared you can't beat me". Stephan has asked that any donations to the bounty be given to me and I will add it to his $ 150.00.

I ask that we all keep the comments clean and professional please. No name calling! If you want to get to Stephan than do it through his pocket. I can promise you the name calling does not bother him at all. In fact I would be willing to bet he is laughing everytime he types.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! :lol::lol:

Tony Blankenship yahoo! :lol: The sacrificial lamb...

You want a piece of it no problem. My priority lists is this. My normal double points heat and feature are more important then you! However I will be your huckleberry! Between you and 23 you both have proven staying off of other cars is something you cant do regularly so I cant take the chance of having another rearend ripped out before the feature. I have another challenge to deal with first. But once the features are over Me and You for 10 laps no problem. However dont waste my time for $300 lets make it $500. I am sure between you and the rest of the gang you can continue getting some more donations together. I mean you got 2 weeks. Plus I will even do one better. Even after I beat you I will give you your money back once you prove your crankshaft is legal in front of everyone! And to make sure everything is on the up and up I will be happy to pay for Greg Spreen himself to inspect once your pan is removed. Spreen Racing Engines has one of the best reputations in the state and I cant think of no better person who would be more qualified and fair. If you have any racing knowledge you know he is 100% straight up.

So again 10 laps $500 after the features. You win straight up you get $500 and bragging rights if you dont win you get a chance to get your $500 back and prove you have been racing legal all year if you choose to do so. Of course after you loose you can load it up and not mess with trying to get your money back and I will understand that as well.

You want a piece of it no problem. My priority lists is this. My normal double points heat and feature are more important then you! However I will be your huckleberry! Between you and 23 you both have proven staying off of other cars is something you cant do regularly so I cant take the chance of having another rearend ripped out before the feature. I have another challenge to deal with first. But once the features are over Me and You for 10 laps no problem. However dont waste my time for $300 lets make it $500. I am sure between you and the rest of the gang you can continue getting some more donations together. I mean you got 2 weeks. Plus I will even do one better. Even after I beat you I will give you your money back once you prove your crankshaft is legal in front of everyone! And to make sure everything is on the up and up I will be happy to pay for Greg Spreen himself to inspect once your pan is removed. Spreen Racing Engines has one of the best reputations in the state and I cant think of no better person who would be more qualified and fair. If you have any racing knowledge you know he is 100% straight up.

So again 10 laps $500 after the features. You win straight up you get $500 and bragging rights if you dont win you get a chance to get your $500 back and prove you have been racing legal all year if you choose to do so. Of course after you loose you can load it up and not mess with trying to get your money back and I will understand that as well.

can a fan donate if the engines are teched from outsider i may give money tooo i love it when its fair and motors are on same page not run what you bring and we'll worry about illegal motors later need to get back to basic LEGAL ENGINES

you sayin we're not fair or qualified??? :huh: no need to start any more stuff than what's already out there. EVERYONE needs to quit talkning B.S. and put your money where your mouth is and/or leave it on the track. all you guys are great drivers and highly competitive, so each of you is going to have a diiferent point of view about each others driving style. leave it at that.

No I actually like the tech that goes on and the guys that do it. But I dont want no if's and's or but's about it when its over. I am not a local I come a long ways every race. Plus you guys wont be caught in the middle of anything and get to enjoy it for a change. Sorry I should have put that in the msg so you didnt get mad!

this is getting good lol to bad i only have a 305 in my car lol well the classic is turning out to be very good cant wait

before the heat 700.00 an my is 100% legal an u know as well as i do that u dont abuse your car on a wet track the car that started the crank deal cant pass teck

No if you want to be the man well step up to the plate. You have nothing to loose by racing in a 10 lap race before any heats, I do. I have told you that your not my number 1 priority. If you worried about the extra 10 laps then leave it on the trailer so the heat and feature doesnt wear it out. God knows its a toss up for you to finish 20 laps racing against other cars so dont do it and get ready for me. It pays more then SOS does and your nowhere in the points battle so thats an easy choice. And by all means please protest me anytime please. Sometimes $400 isnt enough to take home. Anyhow I am not spending 2 weeks negotiating over the internet so there it is take or not I could use the extra money to pay for this weeks parts bill.

No if you want to be the man well step up to the plate. You have nothing to loose by racing in a 10 lap race before anything heats, I do. I have told you that your not my number 1 priority. If you worried about the extra 10 laps then leave it on the trailer so the heat and feature doesnt wear it out. God knows its a toss up for you to finish 20 laps racing against other cars so dont do it and get ready for me. It pays more then SOS does and your nowhere in the points battle so thats an easy choice. And by all means please protest me anytime please. Sometimes $400 isnt enough to take home. Anyhow I am not spending 2 weeks negotiating over the internet so there it is take or not I could use the extra money to pay for this weeks parts bill.

did not no points paid 700.00 dollars

Sorry Tony but fact of the matter is you have not proven to be a trusted driver and there is a real chance of you ending my night before the night gets going. I cant make this any more favorable for you then I have. Hell I am risking $500 bucks to loose and if I win I am risking $500 if your legal lol. What more do you want a pint of blood in the winners circle? Time to nut up or shut up and we do this in front of God and everyone.

:lol: :lol: Can you say..................YOU GOT CALLED OUT?

NO TAKERS YET man easy money here and no one willing to race for money man maybe more money gets added so they can have a shootout would love to see that and then be able to know that a point champion are legall all in one night this would be first ???? at end of season do tracks check motors to see if legal when someone whens for season or do they check at all???

NO TAKERS YET man easy money here and no one willing to race for money man maybe more money gets added so they can have a shootout would love to see that and then be able to know that a point champion are legall all in one night this would be first ???? at end of season do tracks check motors to see if legal when someone whens for season or do they check at all???

we try to check different things every night, some have been disqualified but most have been legal so far. if someone claims a motor it will be torn down, otherwise we check what we can according to the rules.

Archived