BORING!

abrungot

Beat me to the punch, but I follow up with:

BREAKING NEWS: NASCAR SUCKS!

This may be the nail in the coffin for NASCAR. Anyone up for the World Beer Pong Championships!

And you can Thank Nascar for all the safety stuff they make them put in those cars. I would hate to think how the outcome would have been for Ryan if Kevin's car had not been there to take away some of the bang to the track. That car would have hit straight down on the roof if Harvick had not been there.

So, is this the kind of excitement ya'll are looking for? If so, ya'll are warped.

I love watching those guys go forward and then go backwards and then forwards again. Inches apart going 200 mph. That is pretty exciting to me. Not wrecks.

yep...very boring...and the wrecks were terrible. yes, johnny, the wing and the car design cause them to flip...

but! kudos to newman and martin for acknowledging how boring the racing is getting. i also agree with ss99-i hate restrictor plates. dega is gonna wind up being non-existent if they don't change stuff.

my solution?

get rid of the plates, get rid of the double yellow line and get rid of the "dega-only" rules...and GO BACK TO REAL RACING!!!!!!!

the only GOOD thing about the c.o.t. cars is their safety...i'm thrilled that martin & newman are ok!!

Archived