Gillette sells his share

ratdaddy

Although it makes everyone a bit skeptical when these sort of names step into american racing, don't be so hasty. Just look at Alan Johnson racing, now called Al-anabi racing. Middle eastern Princes and such bring TONS of money to racing that is hardly effected by things such as e economical down turns and sponsor loss. The sort of money they deal in is UNREAL compared to the financial backing that american's bring to private teams. Forumla 1 teams are backed by these sorts of characters and with 62 million dollar a year budget, I'd say they have a little to throw around.

I just wish they'd lower our gas prices again :lol:

Make them start with 30 and 32 coupes like we did. Then they will learn racing from the ground up! I can vision one of those cars flying around the track with the white sheets blowing out the windows..................................

DAYTONA SAND 500. ON ITS WAY ..DRIVERS WILL ALL HAVE TO RIDE ON REAL CAMELS BUMPS DUREING INTRODUCTION ........PIT CREWS HAVE TO FOLLOW TO SCOOP THE POOP ..PLUS WHO EVER WINS AT INDY WILL BE PUTTING A NEW MEANING BENDING OVER TO KISS THE BRICKS ..COULD BE SPIRITUAL IFFEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN .....

DAYTONA SAND 500. ON ITS WAY ..DRIVERS WILL ALL HAVE TO RIDE ON REAL CAMELS BUMPS DUREING INTRODUCTION ........PIT CREWS HAVE TO FOLLOW TO SCOOP THE POOP ..PLUS WHO EVER WINS AT INDY WILL BE PUTTING A NEW MEANING BENDING OVER TO KISS THE BRICKS ..COULD BE SPIRITUAL IFFEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN .....

That's too funny!

That's too funny!

You must have the oldtimer translation tool...where can I get that attachment?

Archived