OMG!

Kathy

Boo hoo hoo hoo. He dumped me and should have been black flagged. He better be thankful I am not Joe Gibbs or I would dump his ashtray and payoff his contract. What a flipping wanker. Talk about a waste of oxygen...

I don't know. I am beginning to wonder if he has taken one to many hits.

There is something about him that is just not right.

He sounds a little jealous of Henricks. He said at one point when they asked about how he felt about what Tony had said and he reply's nothing, I don't feel anything. Something to that effect. Ok, does he just not have any feelings at all?

I watched the in car chatter stuff from that race. On that last lap his crew cheif was telling him that Tony is going to try and bump him. His crew cheif tells him to hug the yellow line. Now, do you think he did that? No!

Then after Tony gives that little bump his crew cheif tells him that Tony is high and what does Busch do? Well, we all know he went high. It's his own dang fault.

Wah! Wah!

What is it the kids say?

Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it.

One of these days that young shrub is going to drown in his tears. I guess when he is not wrecking people and boasting about a hard fought win, he is crying about wrecking when he caused the whole thing. I guess the tree is full of nuts, in this case a shrub.

One of these days that young shrub is going to drown in his tears. I guess when he is not wrecking people and boasting about a hard fought win, he is crying about wrecking when he caused the whole thing. I guess the tree is full of nuts, in this case a shrub.

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys are keeping me in stitches tonight.

5. aching pain: a cramp in the side of the abdomen caused, for example, by exercising or laughing

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Kinda makes you wonder if he's even looked at the video. I would ask "Kyle, who left their line immediately prior the contact?"

What a craphead! It's that kind of driving thats stinkin' up stock car racing. Its that "ROLLER DERBY" mentality that I hate.

Check it out for yourself ---------------> Click HERE

Kinda makes you wonder if he's even looked at the video. I would ask "Kyle, who left their line immediately prior the contact?"

What a craphead! It's that kind of driving thats stinkin' up stock car racing. Its that "ROLLER DERBY" mentality that I hate.

I think it's funny to go back and listen to what Kyle Petty and the others up stairs are saying.

Wow. Just watched the press conference. Pure unadulterated whiney, poor me, pity pot, boo hoo, bad attitude BS! His remarks about Tony "Glad he checked to see that I'm alive". GIVE ME A BREAK! What Kyle needs is Tony to whap him upside the head and knock some sense into him. Joe Gibbs: Kick "Cry Baby" to the curb and let one of the hard chargers in the Nationwide or Camping World Series' have a shot. Hell, give Keslowski the seat!

I agree about him not watching the video. But I think craphead is a little weak.

Steve

Maybe Jimmy Spencer needs to get a hold of Kyle Busch and knock him up side his head like he did Kyle's brother a few years back. Reckon this would do any good...........I will agree that NASCAR needs some good rivalreys going on like back in the old days of NASCAR..................I can remember back in the old days you paid to see the race and then the fights after the race were free. Nowadays if one driver touches another driver he gets fined 10 or 15,000 bucks and docked 100 points.

What really needs to happen is pay to watch a fight and have a race break out. NASCAR really needs to do something, ease up on the penalties a bit and then it probably would allow for some rivalries. All you hear these days is now I know how he wants to race...... End result, no retalliation. If I wanted to see cars run that close together I'll just take a chair and sit along 35. Darrell Waltrip retired, Rusty Wallace retired, Dale Sr.RIP, these were drivers. Simpson needs to make fireproof dresses for the panzies that race today. Kyle Busch, where do I start...... you were in the best equipment before JGR, never happy with anything, your just always 2nd again because " my crew cost me the race because my car or pit stops sucked, or even the crew sucked in which I've heard him say before. Maybe it's just me, but, I think until someone shows some nuttz besides NASCAR, racing will never be the same. JUST MY 4 CENTS...

Archived