Boring race,except last lap

wheelchair49

Boring race except last lap Kyle did what he thought he had to do and like Tony said I did what I had to do I was not going to give it to him. I thought Kyle had it coming. IMO.

Edited by wheelchair49

man. kyle took some licks. that last one by joey looked really bad. and then to just get out and walk off ? and then try and refuse the track care center ?!?! i know many dont like him , but noboby can say he aint tuff. man, what a ride

tuff aint got nothing to do with it ..luck . he is dam lucky he didnt kill himself with that stupid move .and take someone else with him ..maybe this will humble him ..cuz if it dont .his luck will run out ..the man can drive ,i will admit .but drive smart ... tony did what he could . he has no blaime in that wreck .where was he going to go when bush moved up ..im really not a fan of either driver .......i do admire thier talent .

Edited by oldtimer

I for one, am completely confused on the yellow line rule now. I'm talking about earlier in the race when Denny Hamlin passed Kurt Busch under the line and NASCAR turned a blind eye to it. And he wasn't even forced down there. I really don't think even NASCAR knows how to call that rule.

Isn't that the way they all end now? That's not racing, that's Bull S#!+. Sometimes the driver dies, sometimes the fans in the stands get hurt and sometimes, a moron walks away without a scratch. Wouldn't it be nice to actually see two drivers RACE each other to the flag for a change?

Well maybe Nascar will do something about the blocking. I know they won't. Kyle Busch is one the worst about doing it. If he would have just held his line we probably would have had a drag race for the finish. That would have been fun to watch.

Eveybody know I don't like Kyle Busch. But, he did that to himself. Tony didn't do anything wrong. I do hate seeing wrecks like that.

Carl Edwards did the same thing to Kesolowski and had the same results as Kyle. This is just today's Daytona/Talladega racing. Every move has to be done with your foot to the floor and if you misjudge by inches you have a bad result. Tony did nothing wrong at all. Kyle didn't either really. Just was trying to win and it didn't work. Thank God no one got hurt which the most important thing. I found it refreshing Stewart's victory lane interview that he didn't enjoy winning like that. Also the post race press conference he said he would seek out Kyle to talk about it as he valued Kyle's opinion about it.

Carl Edwards did the same thing to Kesolowski and had the same results as Kyle. This is just today's Daytona/Talladega racing. Every move has to be done with your foot to the floor and if you misjudge by inches you have a bad result. Tony did nothing wrong at all. Kyle didn't either really. Just was trying to win and it didn't work. Thank God no one got hurt which the most important thing. I found it refreshing Stewart's victory lane interview that he didn't enjoy winning like that. Also the post race press conference he said he would seek out Kyle to talk about it as he valued Kyle's opinion about it.

Maybe carl and Kyle will learn from there mistakes. I think they would both agree that second wouild of been much smarter, and saving the valuable cars would have made it even better. Of course they destroy the Toyotas engines after they are raced anyways. Thats really stupid. What a waste. :(

I don't think Tony should be to hard on himself because he did exactly what Kyle would've done in that situation. Could he have moved up the track to keep off Kyle? Probably, they both could have easily prevented it. Two of the best drivers in the sport coming to the checkered flag for the win what do you expect? Give them a chance to do it at Talladega in a few months and you could easily have the same result. Tony didn't get turned into the fence at Dega last year when he pushed Regan Smith onto the aprin to win. He and Keselowski learned from Smith's mistake and until they do something to change it the drivers will do what they do. Hopefully nobody gets hurt! Kyle and many others took some hard hits. Give thanks to the COT car and safety innovations in general.

Brad

Isn't that the way they all end now? That's not racing, that's Bull S#!+. Sometimes the driver dies, sometimes the fans in the stands get hurt and sometimes, a moron walks away without a scratch. Wouldn't it be nice to actually see two drivers RACE each other to the flag for a change?

Amen Buddy. Blocking seems to have become more important than racing. Ever see Mark Martin block anyone? No way. He has moved over and surrendered the lead when he knew the car behind him was faster and it did not matter what lap he was one. Yes, rubbin is racin they say but blocking sure takes the fun out of good competition. :angry:

To Block of not To Block...That is the question. Kyle has wrecked numerous cars being overly aggressive,by not having patience and by trying to force a hole where there wasn't one. Yesterday he wrecked himself by doing the same thing. The ones I feel sorry for are Kasey Kahne and the rest behind him that were caught up in it. BY blowing off the media in his little snit, he once again showed that all that matters to Kyle is Kyle.

To Block of not To Block...That is the question. Kyle has wrecked numerous cars being overly aggressive,by not having patience and by trying to force a hole where there wasn't one. Yesterday he wrecked himself by doing the same thing. The ones I feel sorry for are Kasey Kahne and the rest behind him that were caught up in it. BY blowing off the media in his little snit, he once again showed that all that matters to Kyle is Kyle.

Boy you said a mouthful there.

I was thinking that same thing earlier today about him causing many wrecks with his impatience.

The nickname of Cry Baby really fits.

Kyle did the right thing not talking after the race. Like Kyle Petty said it was the best thing .He was probably thinking after he helped Stewart all day being a drafting partner he got repayed by being taken out and probably would had said so. I bet when he saw the replays he he knows it was a racing deal.Let's see what he says after he gets his emotions in check.

Kyle did the right thing not talking after the race. Like Kyle Petty said it was the best thing .He was probably thinking after he helped Stewart all day being a drafting partner he got repayed by being taken out and probably would had said so. I bet when he saw the replays he he knows it was a racing deal.Let's see what he says after he gets his emotions in check.

You are right about that.

It will interesting to hear what he has to say.

And how many of you would be bitchin at Kyle if he would of been second and Tony was leading? Its restrictor plate racing!!! Get over it. Go find something else to complain about. Like slice bread running into a parked car. Sure KB appreciated that. Guess it was his fault for not wrecking out of loganos lane. :lol:

:P He blocked. He got punted. I hated to see the destruction of other cars in the melee. I am not a KB fan. But as a driver I am glad he was not hurt. This is restrictor plate racing and it will cause these type's of scenarios everytime. The race itself was boring ( never thought I would hear myself say that about my favorite sport). Good thing the food was hot, the beer was cold and the pool was just right!!! Lenny66 :ph34r:

Hee Hee Hee Hee! :lol: When crybaby says SOMETHING worth listening to and stops crying I might listen.... Wait that would require him growing up! Nope wont happen, guess I will just keep laughing.....

(on edit:) did you watch the same race as everyone else? Kyle was in second and got round Tony cause Tony slowed up knowing Kyle was fixing to set him up. But watch the replay again because when Kyle blocked him the first time on last lap Tony lifted on the first block or Kyle was going into the infield. You can see the car(Kyle's) twitch and Kyle had his hands full. That second block was all Kyle.... PERIOD END OF STORY.... And this stuff about Kyle drafting with Tony and helped him win is pure buckus... This is racing, "I helped you for 159 laps so now you can help me win!" thats what teammates are for.... Be interesting to be in the team meeting and hear what Joe Gibbs says......

Edited by KISS_Racing