Dale Jr

landlord

ever think this its his way of thinking ..if i run bad.

.and pit bad .i can then be able to find a different team to run with next year ..he may want to leave hendrick ..without just comeing out and saying he wants out .... besides it would look better that way ..i dont think he is happy with hendrick ..cuz we all know he is better than that........ what say you .......

There are lots of rumors circulating about what's going on within Jr's head. But please do not get on a public site - like Lone Star Speedzone - and make accusations of criminal activity. There are laws against making such public accusations.

The content of Lone Star Speedzone posts is the responsibility of the poster, not the responsibility of the website. However, any allegations of illegal activity posted on here will be removed when and if a moderator encounters them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nick

Certainly not making any allegations Nick, but I AM reminded of the race back many years ago when Dale, Sr. was unable to find pit road during a race. Anybody on here remember that one? After the race he was reported to be "ill". That was about all I ever heard about the incident.

Archived