Just announced on NASCAR.COM

It's just a damned witch hunt.....always has been. <_<

Remember back in the 80's when when NA$CAR branded Tim Richmond as drug user when, in fact, the meds he was taking were all prescribed by his doctor to help fight his HIV?

WILL THERE BE A COVER UP IF ONE OF THE PRETTY BOYS GET CAUGHT???CARL EDWARDS, GORDON, KANE, ETC ALL IT TAKES IS "ONE TIME" LOOK AT MICHEAL PHELPS SMOKED A "LITTLE" WEED THEY LET SREW BALLS LIKE STEVEN WALLACE RACE HE MAY OR NOT BE ON DRUGS BUT HE DRIVES LIKE AN IDIOT...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEA OLE BILL DAVIS TOOK CARE OF THAT DEAL SCOTT WAS DRIVING THE CAT 22 AT THE TIME...THAT STORY WENT AWAY FAST....BUT BEING A DRUNK IS OK KURT BUSH FOR EXAMPLE....I AM SORRY BUT I WOULD RATHER RACE AGAINST A COKE HEAD THAN A DRUNK JMO

nah nascar does not make mistakes .you should know that ..no matter how it comes out in the end ..nascar will cover thier a$$ with some typ of bs ........ drivers should stay away from energy drinks ...i know when i drink one .it gets me all wired up ..

nah nascar does not make mistakes .you should know that ..no matter how it comes out in the end ..nascar will cover thier a$$ with some typ of bs ........ drivers should stay away from energy drinks ...i know when i drink one .it gets me all wired up ..

I hear yah. I can't drink em anymore. They make me :blink:;):blink:

• 4 weeks later...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...17125420AA7wduz

A little handy guide to false-postives....

Adderall is clearly on that list, and while Claritin isn't, the number of other cold/allergy meds on list is quite extensive.

I'll at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hair tests are far more conclusive.......

I've dealt with a family member who used Meth. I really dont think Jeremy is a Meth user. jmo

I've had to deal with that too unfortunately.....Jeremy's got too much meat on his bones. Also, meth is VERY addicting. It's next to impossible to be a "recreational" meth user. And it eats you from the inside out.

NASCAR suspended Mayfield on May 9 after he failed the drug test, the magazine reports. Mayfield claimed the positive test resulted from a combination of prescription Adderall-XR and over-the-counter Claritin-D, which he took for allergies

If mayfeild has a legal perscription then dr. black and nascar screwed him.. adderal is used for a d d and doctors have been using it for symtoms of depression also if used in the correct dosage it works well..the max daily dosage is 30mg. But just like any drug if abbused it can lead to trouble...

Adderal is a synthetic form of ampetimeans (i know i cant spell) several things can give a positive reading for meth and not be meth that is why you have to sign your name at walgreens and cvs for certian over the counter products...because that is what is used to make meth,crank,glass,speed,window,ice and any other slang word for it...meth is what is very popular in the south east that is the same drug that got shane hmiel (who would be kicking klye busch but if he had not been hooked)....it is a strange drug some poeple can use it once and never touch it again some "have" to have it every day....it can and will kill you!!!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...17125420AA7wduz

A little handy guide to false-postives....

Adderall is clearly on that list, and while Claritin isn't, the number of other cold/allergy meds on list is quite extensive.

I'll at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hair tests are far more conclusive.......

Claritin will never make the list as long as they sponsor Nascar(specifically Carl Edwards). Bye the way, does anyone know when these drug tests were done? I believe they were conducted thursday morning as drivers and crews showed up to the track. Seems that alot of crews and drivers, and some owners need to be suspended by the way Nascars policy reads. Adderall is not allowed during competition, nothing mentioned about using it at home or on a vacation. Or any drug for that matter. And since the ingredients of most any drug will stick around in your blood for days tells me that if you took it on tuesday you will fail the test on thursday. I think this just shows its not how much you screw up just how big a star you are. Everyone seemed to overlook Jeff Gordon having pain medication shot straight into his spine the night before the race. But mayfield can never race cup again because ingredients in two types of allergy medication. And if Mayfield was taking illegal meds, do you really think he would of agreed to a second test?

Supposedly Mayfield didn't tell Nascar that he was taking the Adderall until after he tested positive. Adderall is a scientifically made Methamphetamine. From a medical standpoint Methamphetamine is very dangerous for the human body. It will increase your body temperature, blood pressure and also your pulse. The average human pulse is between 60-90 beats per minute. I have seen people with a pulse rate into the 150's and a body temperature in 106 degrees. Can you imagine what his temperature would be in a race car? Theres nothing wrong with taking a prescription for a condition if you weren't exposed to the extremes that accompany being a race car driver. There is a reason why the organization the oversees Olympic drug testing bans medication like what he supposedly wasn't on.

For those who think that you can tell what a true "druggie" looks like you are seriously mistaken. They come in all shapes in sizes.

Supposedly Mayfield didn't tell Nascar that he was taking the Adderall until after he tested positive. Adderall is a scientifically made Methamphetamine. From a medical standpoint Methamphetamine is very dangerous for the human body. It will increase your body temperature, blood pressure and also your pulse. The average human pulse is between 60-90 beats per minute. I have seen people with a pulse rate into the 150's and a body temperature in 106 degrees. Can you imagine what his temperature would be in a race car? Theres nothing wrong with taking a prescription for a condition if you weren't exposed to the extremes that accompany being a race car driver. There is a reason why the organization the oversees Olympic drug testing bans medication like what he supposedly wasn't on.

For those who think that you can tell what a true "druggie" looks like you are seriously mistaken. They come in all shapes in sizes.

True you can't. But a "meth" user has characteristic features, such a sudden weight loss, sunken,hollow eyes, sores around the mouth, a "hollowed out"look and they have involuntary nerve actions called "tweaking". Jeremy may not be a saint, but he sure doesn't have the physical characteristics of someone who uses. Also on meth, you stay up 48 hrs or longer followed by a crash where you can sleep for 18 hrs or longer. I think that kind of activity or lack thereof(sleeping for that length of time) would be glaringly obvious. If you have ever seen anyone on meth, you can't mistake them for "normal".

Not to split hairs here.....but Adderall is an AM-phetamine, that tests positive for METHA-mphetamines, and yes there is a difference.

http://www.adderall.net/

I don't see how giving someone an amphetamine(note side effects) can work on a.d.d. or a.d.h.d......they would already be "flighty" enough......and depression .....if it's adds to anxiety they already have......things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Just for curiousity sakes.....how many people take seemingly simple and innocuous, OTC things for headaches like Datril, Advil, Ibuprofen, Bayer, Excedrin, Midol, Motrin, Aleve, Nuprin.....well guess what, you'll pop a pee test for marijauna. :o Pretty screwed up deal if you ask me.

Archived